Today, Salesforce announced that the Summer ‘22 Release preview is now live. The release, which will be generally available on June 12, includes new features and enhancements from across the Customer 360 platform.
Highlights from the Salesforce Summer ‘22 Release
- Swarming: Salesforce customers will be able to resolve cases faster by getting real-time support from experts in relevant departments.
See an example here:
- Subscription Management: New Sales Cloud automation processes help customers manage and monetize recurring subscriptions across self-service channels.
See it in action here:
- Intelligent Fraud Management: Loyalty Management will now include an intelligent fraud detection feature that allows customers to more easily detect potential program fraud and respond quickly.
- Einstein Predictions for Net Zero: Intelligent predictions will give businesses recommendations for how they can best reduce emissions, helping them get to Net Zero faster.
- Triggered Campaign Messages: Marketing Cloud Personalization users will be able to trigger personalized experiences for their customers based on catalog changes or behavioral signals like cart abandonment. This opens up a new way to re-engage customers using their preferred channel.
For a comprehensive look at all of the new features available in the Summer ‘22 Release and to see what’s included with each package, go here.