DynamicAction is retail’s fastest path to connected, profitable decisions at every click and each brick. By connecting & analyzing millions of data points from across the retail organization, DynamicAction delivers a prescriptive analytics solution purpose built for eCommerce, Store, and Omnichannel retail merchandising teams. Over 600 proprietary retail-specific algorithms automatically pinpoint margin-eating disconnects in the business to identify opportunities for precise action ranked by financial impact. By uncovering lost revenue and profit opportunities, our SaaS offering allows retailers to run more efficiently, sell more product at full price, curb promotion addiction, and increase profit. Independent brands to the largest retail organizations rely on DynamicAction to empower better, more profitable decision making and get to action faster.
DynamicAction received the Retail CIO Outlook's Top 10 Merchandising Solution Providers award and Frost & Sullivan's 2016 Global Big Data Analytics for Retail Technology Innovation Award saying "DynamicAction has developed a solution that has allowed its leading retail customer base to crack the code of big data and become action-focused retail champions. It provides retailers with out-of-the-box metrics, connected data across their enterprise, prioritized actions and workflow." DynamicAction has moneyballed retail." Headquartered in Silicon Valley, DynamicAction also has offices in London, Dallas and Sofia.
Brochure DynamicAction Product Overview US
The DynamicAction Salesforce Commerce Cloud cartridge provides configuration in Business Manager for the export and transmission (from Commerce Cloud to DynamicAction) of required product, pricing, inventory and order data to enable many features within the DynamicAction SaaS offering. Additionally, the cartridge provides the capability to transmit data from DynamicAction to enhance various site merchandising activities controlled by Commerce Cloud.
Some of the features facilitated by the DynamicAction cartridge integration include…
- Automated integration - Daily automated feeds can be configured to transmit all data required by DynamicAction from Salesforce Commerce Cloud. It also enables the configuration of data feeds from DynamicAction into Salesforce Commerce Cloud to help drive its advanced website merchandising and personalization features.
- Dashboards - Role specific, customizable dashboards vital to understanding the inter-dependencies of your business and the health of your merchandising operation.
- Opportunities - Identification of specific candidates for profit and revenue improvement along with lists of specific items that require action.
- Task Management - Task creation, assignment, scheduling, alerting, commentary and activity trails to ensure work is coordinated and plans stay on schedule.
- Profit Trees - Profit deconstruction to pinpoint precise areas that drive profit change and evaluate difficult trade-off decisions.
- Metrics - Access to trending, distributions, change drivers and monitoring of hundreds of retail-specific metrics across merchandising, buying, marketing, operations, content, finance and customers.
- Dimensions - Ad hoc analysis of products, customers, orders, marketing, shipping, promotions, sites, etc. with an ability to drill down, pivot and rapidly explore.
- Exports - Ability to export reports and metrics for integration and automation into in-house systems and/or third party systems. DynamicAction’s Export API can be configured to schedule one-time or recurring data feeds to Commerce Cloud as product and customer Active Data.
- Commerce Cloud Einstein – use DynamicAction product KPIs like ‘SKU Availability’, ‘Product Profit’, ‘Stock Cover’, ‘Return Rate’, and many others to optimize the Product Recommendations and Predictive Sort features within Commerce Cloud.