Give sellers the power to see commission statements, progress against goals, and potential earnings. Eliminate questions about specific calculations with commission tracing functionality. Align organizational priorities to seller motivations.
Manage questions, comments, and disputes efficiently within a single platform. Get aligned fast and encourage cross-org collaboration with real-time comments and notifications.
Give your sellers the power to see the future. With data-driven insights into incentive estimates earlier in the sales process, sellers and managers can focus on the deals that will have the biggest revenue impact on the business.
Set up incentive compensation plans in days, not weeks or months. Stay adaptable with the ability to make changes on the fly, regardless of team structure or compensation complexity. Quickly adjust plans across or within teams, with every change tracked in an audit log.
Automate even the most intricate commission structures and nuances like accelerators, tiers, triggers, and more. Calculate thousands of statements in seconds.
Connect everything from CRM, ERP, HCM, payroll, or any other system with speed and ease to create a real-time, single source of truth for all commission needs.
Machine learning automatically matches records and eliminates manual errors between systems for a reliable single source of truth.
Add effective dates on any user, plan, or logic. Lock historical statements to maintain accuracy and make one-off changes without worry.
Maintain compliance under ASC 606 and IFRS 15 with automated, audit-ready expense reports. Use an intuitive interface to manage exceptions, fringe benefits, varied commission types, and more.
Incentive compensation management (ICM) is the planning, design, and ongoing maintenance of how employees, often sales reps, are rewarded for achieving specific goals or objectives.
- Poor visibility into commissions for sales reps and managers
- Confusion on commission rules and logic, which prevents desired compensation goals to be met
- Manual, inefficient, and cumbersome incentive design and management processes that do not scale well
- Inaccurate commission calculations causing mistrust across the organization
With Salesforce Spiff, sales managers and reps are able to see commissions in real time, increasing transparency and motivation in the office or on the go. With increased visibility and motivation, teams can focus on what matters most — selling.
With Salesforce Spiff, finance teams can automate the most complex commission structures, create alignment with sales, and ensure compliancy with ever-changing financial regulations. The familiar UI and direct integrations bring speed, trust, and accuracy to your day-to-day experience.
We offer four main areas of distinction:
- Great rep experience so sellers can easily get visibility into their commission data that helps them stay motivated whether they’re in the office, at home, or on the go
- Familiarity so admins can build and manage plans themselves, regardless of the complexity
- Powerful ability to handle complex plans and calculate your commissions in real time as deals close
- Flexibility to build plans, calculations, reports, and even rep statements in a way that makes sense for every team and workflow