Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
These are the questions we hear a lot and you'll find the answers below. But if you have others, please don't hesitate to contact us - we're here to help.
B2B marketing automation turns everyday marketers into revenue-generating superheros. In one easy-to-use platform marketers can create, deploy, and manage online marketing campaigns. Fully integrated into the Salesforce ecosystem, Pardot and Salesforce Engage combine with your CRM to empower every rep to act in the moment of engagement, every marketer to drive greater results from campaigns, and every organization to close more deals, faster.
If your organization uses online marketing for lead generation, you are probably a good candidate for marketing automation. In most cases, Pardot is used by companies with an extended or complex sales cycle who value the ability to build relationships with their customers over time.
Salesforce Pardot is your one-stop-shop for all things marketing, helping you to drive more leads and mature pipeline. Create and launch beautiful digital campaigns in just a few clicks.
- Build assets in minutes with and easy-to-use interface that guides you with drag-and-drop builders and wizards.
- Create landing pages, forms and email templates, using our templates, or customize with full HTML and CSS styling.
- Host your files, images and assets right in Pardot.
Pardot provides both macro- and micro-level insights into your marketing performance. Reporting gives you insight into the performance of your overall campaigns, but also into each individual customer, providing an in-depth snapshot of how they are interacting with you.
- Understand exactly what motivates each individual customer, from what assets they download to which sections of your website they spend the most time on.
- Use data to personalize both your marketing and sales approach.
- Connect to many of your favorite marketing tools and track success across all of your tactics — including video, webinars, events, social, and more.