Successful contact centers use advanced call center analytics software to monitor and review agent performance, not only from a customer lens but also from the perspective of both employees and management.
Each type offers its advantages and comes together to provide a comprehensive understanding of call center performance. To choose the best call center analytics system, determine what area of your business needs to improve and then see how analytics can help.
Before you get started, it’s important to identify exactly what you want to know. That way, you can choose the right metrics to focus on. Here are some important questions to consider:
- What do I want to learn?
- What metrics will help me get the insights I need?
- Which metrics will be easy to measure? Which will be difficult?
- Who will be responsible for collecting measurements? How will they do it?
- Can I have too many metrics?
- What are my targets for these key performance indicators (KPIs)?
- What are my goals to improve these metrics? What is the timeline for achieving those goals?