Marketing Cloud, Trailhead...
9 Customer Service Training Ideas to Inspire Your Team
Learn the tips and best practices to upskill your team
Think about your best customer service experience. It probably looks something like this: The customer service agent was empathic to your concerns. They were friendly and only asked for your information once. They resolved your issue promptly and left you with a positive impression of the company.
Do your customer service agents have the skills they need to deliver this kind of experience? If you feel like there are opportunities for improvement, consider these nine customer service training ideas to ensure your agents meet expectations every time.
1. Start customer service training immediately
2. Role-play to step into your customers’ shoes
3. Add improv to the customer service training mix
Use these tips as you build improv into your training program:
4. Encourage cross-team and intra-team collaboration
5. Demonstrate how technology can help
6. Teach stress-reduction techniques
10 Relaxation Techniques
7. Make customer service everyone’s responsibility
8. Provide continuous learning and growth opportunities
9. Win back lost customers
Transform service with well-trained agents
Upskill your team with Salesforce Service Cloud
See how to:
- Empower agents to deliver the right answers quickly
- Give everyone a complete view of the customer
- Use insights to improve your business