Chances are, your organization is making valiant efforts to catch up to new needs due to COVID-19. But your teams may still be reluctant to make big changes due to concerns over presumed costly, time-consuming transformation initiatives. But guess what: Improvements, even to the smallest projects, drive high impact. Digitization is about supporting best practices now, over the next few months, for the future. Use these conversation starters with your leadership team to begin your improvements:
- Do we have a vision for what a partner and customer journey should look like through collaboration and shared insights?
- Can we institutionalize this vision? Why not? Who in our organization and across our ecosystem is already doing it?
- Outside our company, who is doing this well? What can we learn from them?
- To make this vision stick, our customers and partners should love what we’re doing. How can we use it to drive success?
So, how do you begin to evolve? These are your four pillars:
- Redesign business processes
- Center around your ecosystem
- Leverage agile and scalable solutions
- Sense and respond to find resilience