The State of CRM
New research shows how organizations are meeting the future of work with the next generation of CRM.
800 executives and 1,500 employees around the globe reveal how to use CRM as the cornerstone for growth, productivity, and business resiliency.
Top Trends from the State of CRM Report
To meet the future of work and ever-evolving customer expectations, leading organizations are tapping into a new generation of CRM use and strategy—connecting data across all departments to automate processes, drive personalization, and support anytime, anywhere productivity.
of companies couldn't maintain good CX remotely because their CRM wasn't accessible
of companies have a single view of customer information, but 90% think it would be valuable
of organizations will be using AI-powered CRM automation by 2023
Learn how to make CRM the foundation of your future growth across four key focus areas:
- Business Resiliency: How the right CRM can be a key enabler of your organization's resiliency.
- Data Access, Quality, and Availability: How your use of CRM systems can either make or break data quality and accessibility. How to get it right.
- Employee Experience: Understand the three things employees say they need today in order to create more value using your CRM.
- AI-Powered Automation: Why automation is the leading CRM system use case planned for the next two years, and where you should focus.
- Actionable recommendations for how you can take your CRM to the next level.