Top Data Security Trends
In our digital world, bad actors have a bigger terrain than ever before to wreak data security havoc. Which strategies are CIOs and CISOs using to stay resilient and reduce costs in the face of ongoing attacks? And how do they foresee the threat landscape ahead? Pulse and Salesforce surveyed 300 InfoSec and IT executives to find out. Get the latest data security trends and best practices in our new report: Top Data Security Trends.
IT Leaders Report Surging Data Security Threats
faced significant data security and governance challenges
experienced a security breach in 2021
predict an increase in the volume or complexity of attacks
Fortify your Data Security Defenses
Our analysis of 300 IT security leaders across numerous industries reveals:
- 3 must-have tools to stay a step ahead of cyberattacks
- The alarming exposure that’s leaving enterprise data vulnerable to permanent loss
- Surprising regulations enterprises are struggling to comply with
- How IT leaders are driving employee adoption of IT security measures
- The 5 industries IT leaders believe will experience a cybersecurity attack this year
- The 7 most concerning IT security threats
- And much more!