7 Trends Reshaping IT
IT trends point to a shifting digital terrain. We’re sharing best practices to stay agile and win.
The past few turbulent years have shown the business world the extent to which agility drives organizational resilience. So, just how are IT leaders using agility to innovate, manage the Great Resignation, allocate their IT spend, and secure an ever-increasing digital terrain? Pulse and Salesforce surveyed 500 IT executives across the globe to find out. Find the latest IT trends and best practices for success in our new report: 7 Trends Reshaping IT.
The Toolkit for Digital Transformation Has Evolved
of respondents plan to invest in AI/Automation solutions
KPI is data governance
of surveyed leaders say they use low-code tools to drive efficiency and speed to market
Get the Latest IT Trends & Best Practices to Navigate the Changing Digital Terrain
Our analysis of 500 global IT leaders across numerous industries reveals:
- How automation and upskilling are helping IT teams weather the Great Resignation
- Why data security has become the new enabler of digital transformation
- How IT leaders are evolving their KPIs and spend to stay agile and resilient
- Seven strategies IT leaders are using to maximize digital innovation this year
- The surprising LOB teams that are now becoming digital creators via low-code tools
- The five industries IT leaders believe will drive the most innovation in 2022
- And much more.