Salesforce Desk.com Now Available In More Than 50 Languages—Enabling Small Businesses To Deliver Global Customer Service
With the new translated self-service help center, multi-language agent console and admin tools for globally distributed support teams, Desk.com now enables SMBs to compete on a global scale
Fast-growing SMBs including, Hailo, iZettle and Udemy are using Desk.com, the all-in-one customer support app, to deliver exceptional customer service that accelerates growth
SAN FRANCISCO—Feb. 26, 2015—Salesforce [NYSE: CRM], the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced that Salesforce Desk.com is now available in more than 50 languages and regional dialects. Desk.com is the all-in-one customer support app that helps small businesses (SMBs) deliver exceptional customer service across all channels, including phone, email, web and social media. With new multi-language customer support, Desk.com now enables SMBs to leverage customer service as a competitive advantage as they extend their reach across the globe.
Social, mobile and connected technologies have opened the door for SMBs to easily engage with customers around the world. Studies show that 72 percent of consumers would be more likely to buy a product if information was available in their own language. In addition, 56 percent of consumers say the ability to obtain information in their native language is even more important than price when they are considering a purchase . However, SMBs often struggle to support global customers due to language barriers and limited resources.
Introducing New Desk.com Multi-Language Customer Support
SMBs can now deliver exceptional customer service across the globe with new Desk.com innovations, including:
• Global Self-Service Help Center: Improve customer satisfaction by answering inquiries in a customer’s preferred language. The online self-service help center is now available for SMBs to publish knowledge base articles in 53 languages, including Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Japanese, Portuguese and Swahili. A comprehensive list of the languages and regional dialects supported by Desk.com is available on the Desk.com blog.
• Global Agent Console: Translate the agent console into Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish—boosting agent productivity by allowing them to work in the their native language. SMBs can also improve support efficacy and manage cases faster than ever before by using new language recognition tools that automatically route service requests to agents fluent in the specified language.
• Global Admin Tools: Empower administrators to set up Desk.com rules and workflows in their native language and distribute translated content to agents around the globe. Admins will also be able to enforce and set standards for best practices across globally distributed support teams—all while working in their preferred language.
Comments on the News
• “Small businesses have an opportunity to create a very large global footprint,” said Sara Varni, CMO, Salesforce Desk.com. “With Desk.com multi-language customer support, even the smallest business can compete with multinational companies by delivering global customer service at scale.”
• “We are the world's largest destination for online courses, so focusing on customer satisfaction is a no brainer,” said Alex Mozes, director of support, Udemy. “With Desk.com, Udemy supports more than 12,000 instructors and five million students around the world. And with localized versions of our knowledge base, both team members and customers can quickly find the answers they need, in the language they prefer.”
Fast-Growing SMBs Succeed with Desk.com
Desk.com is the all-in-one customer support app that empowers fast-growing SMBs to deliver exceptional customer support and get a help desk up and running in a few hours or days. Desk.com customers on average experience a 38 percent increase in agent productivity, 36 percent increase in customer satisfaction, 27 percent decrease in support costs and are able to deliver a 42 percent faster response time according to Desk.com commissioned research. The full report, “Desk.com Customer Survey: Results & Analysis,” is available here.
Customer Service that Scales with Business Growth
Salesforce has customer service solutions for any size business—from the smallest companies to the world’s largest enterprises. Desk.com allows SMBs to differentiate themselves by delivering personalized service experiences to outpace the competition and drive growth. Salesforce Service Cloud, the world’s #1 customer service app, empowers enterprises to transform their support organizations and exceed customer expectations by delivering amazing customer service experiences anywhere and on any device. As businesses grow and require more sophisticated customer service practices, they have an easy path from Desk.com to Service Cloud.
Pricing and Availability
• Salesforce Desk.com is generally available today and pricing starts at $30 per agent, per month.
• Desk.com multi-language customer support is generally available today in the Pro plan and pricing starts at $60 per agent, per month.
• Desk.com admin tools are expected to be generally available in the second half of 2015 and will be included in the Pro plan at no additional charge.
• For a comprehensive list of the languages and regional dialects Desk.com multi-language will support please visit http://www.desk.com/blog/take-your-business-global-with-desk-com/.
• Learn more about Desk.com at http://www.desk.com/why
• Learn more about the languages and dialects supported by Desk.com multi-language customer support at http://www.desk.com/blog/take-your-business-global-with-desk-com/
Connect with Salesforce Desk.com
• Follow @Desk on Twitter
• Like Desk.com on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Desk
• Read the Desk.com blog: http://www.desk.com/blog/
Salesforce.com is the world’s largest provider of customer relationship management (CRM) software. For more information about salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://salesforce.com/uk/, or call 0800 0921223 .