Digital Student Engagement: Applying Lessons Learned from the Pandemic
Webinar on Demand
Speakers (from Salesforce.org):
- Julio Villalobos, EMEA CXO Strategic Education Industry Advisor
- Bruna Schwerz, Marketing Specialist
- Maëlle Lavenant, Senior Product Marketing Manager
The COVID-19 pandemic has driven the entire higher education community online. With the increasing number of digital channels available, meeting students where they are has become critical for higher education institutions. In practice, it means empowering staff to seamlessly engage with students on every channel while personalising communications so students stay on course to graduate.
What are the top lessons for digital engagement? How can higher education leaders foster student sense of belonging and create 1:1 engagement at scale?
Join Salesforce.org higher education industry and product experts to:
- Learn how university leaders can evolve their communication and improve student engagement in the new normal.
- Discover how Salesforce.org Education Cloud can help maximise student engagement.
- Take part in our live Q&A asking questions on digital engagement to our experts.