Today Salesforce announced new partnerships to expand its Customer Data Platform and Commerce ecosystems on the Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace.
- Salesforce will expand its Customer Data Platform ecosystem through partnerships with Annalect, Acxiom, Criteo, LiveRamp, MediaMath, Metarouter, Neustar, Nine Digital, Streamlytics, The Trade Desk, Yahoo and WPP Resolve.
- Salesforce will broaden its Commerce ecosystem through partnerships with Amplience, Avalara, Bringg, AppFrontier, Forter, and Poq.
Partners are set to debut new marketing and commerce-specific apps on the AppExchange – extending the power of Salesforce to enable customers to help companies drive efficiency, deliver highly personalized experiences, and build trusted customer relationships.
What’s the impact: Consumers expect brands to provide personalized, connected, and seamless experiences across each step of their digital and in-person journey. What’s more, 73% of consumers expect companies to understand their unique needs and expectations, according to Salesforce’s State of the Connected Customer report.
As we also move into a world without cookies, unique first-party data that is gathered and collected by brands with customer consent will be vital, providing an opportunity for brands to embrace privacy as part of customer relationships. The partnerships announced today will help enable any Salesforce customers across any industry – including retail, healthcare, and financial services – to generate trusted and highly personalized engagement with customers through actionable data.
What’s more, 73% of consumers expect companies to understand their unique needs and expectations, according to Salesforce’s State of the Connected Customer report.
The Salesforce perspective: “A data-first approach to delivering connected customer journeys is critical in today’s digital world,” said Woodson Martin, EVP and GM of AppExchange. “By adding proven and innovative apps to the AppExchange ecosystem, partners will help enable customers to accelerate their digital transformation journeys and extend the full power of the Salesforce Customer 360.”
What they’re saying: “The partner ecosystem is a key differentiator for Salesforce, as its platform and platform-enabled partner applications accelerate time to value and enable customers to take advantage of innovation while reducing the ongoing management burden,” said Rebecca Wettemann, CEO and principal analyst at Valoir. “New AppExchange-certified applications with a growing set of partners will help customers optimize marketing and advertising strategies in a post-cookie world, better manage the complexity of data privacy and ethics concerns, and make steps toward achieving the ideal Customer 360.”
How it works: New AppExchange partners will help empower Salesforce customers to:
- Gain a complete view of their customer across Salesforce clouds with profile enrichment apps for Customer Data Platform, providing demographic, socioeconomic, behavioral, and transactional data to gain deeper understanding and create more personalized experiences.
- Deliver targeted marketing at scale using apps that integrate directly into the Marketing Cloud Customer Data Platform, helping customers to optimize advertising strategies in a post-cookie world, respect consumer privacy, and extend reach across channels including web, mobile, and Connected TV.
- Enhance customer journeys with apps that integrate directly with Commerce Cloud and support key use-cases including marketplaces, artificial reality, the connected physical store, and more.
- Grow business fast and accelerate revenue with proven apps that are built for speed, agility, and scale and can be used across industries including retail, manufacturing, telecom, grocery, automotive, and insurance.
- The Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, with more than 7,000 apps and experts.
- More than 91% of Salesforce customers, from small businesses to enterprise companies, have installed at least one app from the AppExchange.
- The AppExchange, launched in 2006, has seen more than 10 million lifetime app installs.
- Read more about Salesforce’s latest Customer 360 innovations to help companies drive efficiency, create highly personalized experiences, and build trusted relationships.
- Learn more about becoming a Salesforce Customer Data Platform and Commerce partner.
- Learn more about Salesforce AppExchange and the new launch partners.
- Tune into Salesforce’s Connections event on June 8 and 9 to hear from the industry’s top marketing, commerce, and digital leaders.