Salesforce recently released its latest earnings report, which highlighted how companies in every sector are turning to Salesforce Customer 360 to drive growth and efficiency amid an uncertain economy.
The Salesforce perspective: “In this new or digital work-from-anywhere world, our customers need to create incredible customer experiences across every interaction to stay competitive,” said Gavin Patterson, President & Chief Revenue Officer, Salesforce. “And at the same time, they need to realize productivity gains, efficiencies, and resilience from their technology investments. That’s why they’re turning to Salesforce as their trusted digital advisors and to the Customer 360 as their digital platform.”
ADT deploys Salesforce to evolve customer and employee experiences
ADT provides safe, smart, and sustainable solutions for people, homes, and businesses. Through innovative offerings, unrivaled safety, and a premium customer experience, they empower people to protect and connect to what matters most.
- Salesforce solutions enable ADT’s teams to deliver premium customer experiences from anywhere and provide data-driven, personalized product recommendations for intelligent, guided consultations.
- With Salesforce’s Field Service’s Visual Remote Assistance and Service Cloud, ADT launched their Virtual Service Center, which is now providing approximately 4,000 successful virtual service appointments per day and has conducted more than 200,000 virtual service visits in the first quarter alone, with approximately 80% truck roll avoidance success rate, generating high customer satisfaction scores at a lower cost.
Salesforce supports DoorDash’s mobile-first business
DoorDash is a technology company that connects millions of consumers across the globe with their favorite local businesses. In the last quarter alone, DoorDash fulfilled more than 400 million orders.
- DoorDash turned to Salesforce for a scalable solution to improve customer experience and respond to issues in real time for its hundreds of thousands of merchants, customers, and Dashers.
- Service Cloud helps DoorDash manage the seasonal increase in calls to their call centers, and Sales Cloud with a Mulesoft connection streamlines and accelerates merchant onboarding to the platform.
Lookers Motor Group is driving efficiency with Salesforce
Lookers Motor Group is a leading automotive dealership group that operates a national network of car dealerships in the UK and Ireland and features a wide range of car manufacturers.
- Lookers is on a journey to revolutionize the car buying experience for their customers, and their people, by delivering a truly omnichannel experience for both. Salesforce is the partner of choice to support them on that journey.
- With the Customer 360, Lookers has a single unified platform, driving efficiency within their dealerships and contact centers, and improving the overall car buying experience for customers.
Discount Tire uses Mulesoft to get a 360 view of their customers
Discount Tire is an independent tire and wheel retailer that operates retail locations in 38 states in the U.S. and online in all 50 states. Discount Tire is the largest independent tire and wheel retailer in the world and is owned by The Reinalt-Thomas Corporation.
- Discount Tire recently installed MuleSoft to operate their business at a quicker speed and expand their sales operations through these platform integrations.
- The company has also opened new retail location stores with the help of Mulesoft.
Lions International partners with Salesforce to address some of the biggest challenges facing humanity
Lions International, the largest service club organization in the world, is comprised of more than 1.4 million caring men and women in 200 countries across 48,000 clubs serving together to support the needs of communities both locally and globally.
- The Lions Club turned to Salesforce because they were looking for a 360 degree view of their members and to improve the member experience through their new portal. They are streamlining operations, improving user and member experience, and empowering users with data they have never had before.
- Additionally, Salesforce Experience Cloud for Nonprofits will give Lions members one place to access donations, membership status, past giving amounts, upcoming events and more. It gives volunteers one system to manage, organize and recruit more members.
Zoom out: Beyond these wins, there were additional long-term investments across every Salesforce region with customers like Astro Malaysia Holdings Berhad (Astro), Gusto, Ministry of Social Development – Kāinga Ora, Revolut LTD and the UK Ministry of Justice.