The Salesforce Winter ’23 Release preview is now live. The preview includes hundreds of new features on display before the release becomes generally available on Oct. 17.
This release includes innovations that enable companies to automate and scale complex business processes, personalize customer experiences, and drive growth efficiently.
Highlights from the Salesforce Winter ‘23 Release:
- Dynamic Forms Enhancements — Customers can now migrate the fields and sections from page layouts as individual components — and configure them like other components on the page — to display only the fields and sections that users need. This will allow end users more flexibility with fields and sections to display on page layouts.
- Broadcast Communication — Salesforce customers can proactively update external and internal stakeholders about an incident by seamlessly broadcasting status updates across digital channels including email and self-service sites.
- External Actions — Organizations can streamline their marketing tech stack and leverage all existing engagement channels using External Actions. This lets customers build external actions for third-party apps — such as registering prospects for webinars.
- TikTok Integration for Commerce — Salesforce makes social commerce easy on TikTok with new dynamic video/collection ads and automated smart product feeds through a rich in-app experience. Merchants can now easily add and launch TikTok as a new sales channel within Salesforce Commerce Cloud and get their products published quickly on TikTok via catalog-focused advertising solutions — reaching new audiences as they go.
- Carbon Credit Allocation — Customers can track and manage carbon credits in Net Zero Cloud, getting a consolidated view of carbon credit purchase history, scope-wise allocations, and utilization.
For a detailed look into these features and hundreds more in the Winter ‘23 preview, go here.