Salesforce.com’s sales force automation is easier to use than conventional sales software as well as being more comprehensive and much simpler to customise. Salesforce.com’s SFA also allows reps, managers, and executives to focus on customer relationships—instead of managing sales software and IT infrastructure.
Reps can spend more time selling and less time on admin tasks with sales force automation. This is the reason that the Salesforce CRM SFA suite is quickly adopted throughout the organisation, becoming the sales tool of choice for reps both in the office and the field, which contrasts with conventional sales force automation tools. Recent customer success figures show that, for small or large companies across all industries, the results are both productivity and revenue growth:
- 52% increase in lead volume
- 27% boost in win rate
- Sales revenues up by 34%
Salesforce.com’s sales force automation far surpasses that of traditional sales software of any other sales tool and, not surprisingly, has a customer satisfaction rate of 95%.
Sales Software Benefits without Software Headaches
Cloud computing-driven sales force automation—led by Salesforce CRM SFA—has pulled way ahead of traditional on-premise sales tools in recent years. This is because salesforce.com’s SFA is so simple to use, is affordable and is globally accessible on demand! Server-based sales software can take forever to deploy. However, salesforce.com’s sales force automation frees companies from huge and complex upfront investment.
The Most Comprehensive of Sales Tools
Optimising the full range of sales activities, such as lead management and distribution, deal progress, territory alignment, and channel management can be done using sales force automation from salesforce.com – it is the ideal sales tool. Sales force automation is easy to use, and reps’ productivity grows much faster than with traditional sales software. All in all, sales force automation from salesforce.com leads towards rapid, universal adoption, torrid sales productivity, and skyrocketing revenue growth.
- Sales Lead Management. Leads and opportunities are pursued quickly and systematically. With sales force automation as it allows you to manage, monitor, and distribute prospects to the right reps.
- Opportunity Management. Salesforce.com’s SFA enables faster, smarter collaboration which means higher productivity, greater pipeline visibility, and the ability to close more deals faster than with other sales tools. Salesforce.com’s SFA provides a single place to update prospect data, track milestones, and record every deal-related interaction. Because it’s Web-based, sales force automation is always securely accessible by everyone who needs it. Your entire team can instantly communicate and collaborate in real time with Salesforce CRM SFA— from any continent and time zone, which is something you just can’t achieve with outmoded on-premise sales software.
- Account and Contact Management. Everyone gains deep knowledge of every customer and contact thanks to a 360-degree view of each prospect and account provided by the SFA software. It enables better collaboration and fosters strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Activity Management. In order to speed the closing of deals, reps need to stay organised and coordinate their activities to provide customers with prompt attention. Sales tools such as activity tracking and collaboration, team management, activity scheduling and real-time alerts, from Salesforce CRM sales force automation software, help your teams stay alert and on schedule. You can tailor your activity reports to generate up-to-date snapshots of what’s going on in your organisation and to fit the criteria you care about most.
- Analytics and Forecasting. Sales force automation from salesforce.com gives you a complete and comprehensive perspective on your entire business—more than any ordinary sales software. You have access to easy-to-customise dashboards that provide consolidated views of real-time data on sales with sales force automation. Managers and executives can evaluate pipelines, assess win-loss metrics, take the pulse of market demand, and much more with tools for sophisticated analytics.
- Customisable Sales Forecasts. The real-time forecasting capabilities of Salesforce CRM SFA are well ahead of those of conventional sales software. It is critical to expanding the business, aligning expenses, growing revenue, and predicting future demand to have precise forecasts. With Salesforce CRM SFA you’re empowered to create these on time. Sales force automation from salesforce.com enables you to set pipeline targets and quotas by rep and territory. You can create your own data views using the methodology and matrices you prefer, role up sales data across regions and levels, and analyse deviations between forecast and actual. It makes you realise how out of date traditional sales software and alternative sales tools really are.
- Data Quality Management. To eliminate errors such as duplicate customers, accounts, and leads that can spoil analyses, impair forecasts, and delay sales, you can use sales force automation. For a quick cleaning and clearing of your CRM database, including account merge, contact merge, lead search and merge, and data validation, tools and utilities are provided inside SFA.
- Point-and-Click Customisation. Every company has its unique sales organisations and processes. Salesforce CRM sales force automation is designed to be easily customised to your specific business needs, your products and services, and the methods and channels you use to sell them which contrasts legacy sales software. While developers and IT professionals have a full palette of coding-level tools for deeper customisation, extension, and development, business professionals can adapt their sales force automation experience with point-and-click ease.
- Integration to Anything and Everything. With SFA from salesforce.com, sales software headaches and limitations become a thing of the past. The problems of to tying together conventional sales software with other systems is over. Force.com Connect—our family of integration technologies—gives you an ease and breadth of integration other sales tools just can’t meet. Integrate your sales force automation with any application or system such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, and other third-party solutions and sales software with Force.com.
- Approvals and Workflow. Some of the major bottlenecks that delay sales are manual, arbitrary, and unenforced contact and lead management processes. However, you can create personalised workflow management rules and triggers based on any business event or elapsed time period using the tools inside sales force automation. As your needs evolve the tools can be quickly and easily modified. In a similar way, sales force automation from salesforce.com lets you set up multi-step approvals for any of your sales or business processes, such as discount requests or opportunity-close approvals. You can quickly and easily streamline routine activities, eliminate redundant tasks, quicken approvals, and implement your best practices with these sales force automation capabilities.
To put it plainly, no other sales software comes close to delivering sales froce automation CRM like salesforce.com.