Social CRM MindMap.
A resource for growing businesses
Social CRM adds a hugely powerful new element to your CRM strategy and business processes.
But what is Social CRM and what can it do for you?
We've put together a simple, interactive Mind Map to help people like you get to grips with this important new discipline.
Dive in, drill down and explore the Mind Map – and if you like it, please share it with your friends & followers. It's the social thing to do!
is about engaging the
customer in a collaborative
conversation in order to provide a
mutually beneficial value
in a trusted and transparent
Reflecting your customers' and
prospects' social media behaviours
in your engagement.
- Adding social activity to CRM data to create 360˚ social profiles
- A social monitoring and engagement platform that links with CRM
- A social-powered customer service platform with case management
A set of processes
- Integrating - social data with CRM profiles Sharing social insight with all teams
Because your customers are talking about you
And you can engage with them in new ways
And you can learn a lot about them
And they expect you to be listening
use social media for
Source: Social Media
Examiner, April 2012
Only 15% of
social media users have
been contacted by a company
after posting a negative
Source: InSits, 2011
- To listen to customers
- To share content
- To build community
- To multiply message impact
- To know prospects better
- To research opportunities
- To reach out
- To respond
- To add a powerful dimension to CRM profiles
- To hear what customers think
- To respond appropriately
- To track sentiment
- To drive down support costs
- To find talent and track interactions
- To promote your company as an employer
- To reach Digital Natives
- To spot new ideas and reach out to disrupters
- Monitor social channels for relevant conversations.
- Capture what you've heard and share it.
- Participate when it makes sense.
- With the single view of the customer in your CRM
- Add transaction history, preferences, profiles, histories...
- Track social activity over time to stay on track.
More effective campaigns
More efficient sales teams
sites now reach
82%of the world's
Source: Com- Score,
Pick the right channels
- Where your customers are.
- Follow, join communities, etc.
Develop an engagement plan
- Who will engage?
- What policies will they follow?
Get the right tools to help
- Social CRM
- Social Customer service desk
- Social monitoring software
are able to link increased
revenue to social
Source: Useful Social,
1 in every 5
minutes spent online
are spent on social