Last year only 44% of salespeople hit their goal. Only 46% of deals to forecast as “Closed” actually closed. Sales Coaching has emerged as the catalyst in sales success. The challenge is there just aren’t that many world-class coaches. Learn how Salesforce can help you build an award-winning coaching culture. In this session we will share:
· The primary role of a successful sales leader and how to execute it consistently.
· How to use existing Sales Data to identify skill gaps at the team and individual level.
· Tactics to predict the future value of a salesperson or sales team.
· Why coaching leads to willing institutional adoption of Salesforce.
· The 4 hallmarks of world-class coaching cultures.
· The case for coaching and how to identify your own corporate case for coaching.
· How Salesforce can help you make coaching your most defensible competitive advantage.
Learn how award-winning organizations like Zions Bancorp, Waste Management Corp, Maritz, Henry Schein and many others have achieved sustainable, predictable growth by creating coaching cadence.