We’re happy to announce Spring ’20 is now available to customers globally!
Now, you can improve your company’s management of greenhouse gas emissions with our newly announced Net Zero Cloud, maximize your email campaigns with Marketing Audience Studio: Identity, and gain meaningful insights on your retail operation with Einstein Analytics for Consumer Goods. These are just a few of the hundreds of new products and features going live with this release. See everything that’s new in Spring ’20 on the release website!
To make today’s release possible, we’ve had to leverage some key experts: our customers! With each release, we work to bring new products to life based on customer ideas and feedback to make our products better. Learn more about how customers participate in our innovation cycle here:
Take advantage of the Spring ’20 release updates in these 5 ways
- Check out the top new features in each cloud with the Spring ’20 Release In a Box
- Take the Spring ’20 Release Trail to master use of new feature updates and earn a new badge
- Go in-depth on every feature update in the Spring ’20 Release Notes, and register for the Spring ’20 Release Overview Webinar for a deep dive into new features
- Watch the Spring ’20 Release Demo Videos, see demos on how to successfully use new features
- Keep up to date on all the resources for Salesforce releases, and join the conversation in the Release Readiness Trailblazers Community
Have ideas for product improvements? Post them on the newly revamped IdeaExchange, or vote for existing ideas so we can help maximize your impact with our platform.