Our hiring process.
Find an intriguing role on our job board? Here are a few tips to check out before you apply.
Match your skills and interests to jobs you're excited about and the problems you want to solve. Candidates have greater success when their experience strongly matches our job requirements. We like curiosity and courage, but it can be confusing when people apply for vastly different jobs at the same time. For example, if you apply for both a manager level and VP level role we have a hard time gauging your experience level. Try to be consistent and true to your experience and the requirements listed in the job description when applying for roles.
Focus on your resume and how you frame your achievements:
- Align your skills and experience with the job description.
- Be specific about projects you’ve worked on or managed and include success metrics.
- If you've had a leadership role, tell us about the size of the team and cross-functional relationships you've built.
- If you're a recent university graduate or have limited work experience, include school-related projects or coursework that demonstrate relevant skills and knowledge.
- Keep it short: If there’s additional information (like a portfolio) we need during the hiring process, your recruiter will work with you to collect it.