Salesforce Unveils Salesforce Tower New York, Dramatically Expanding Regional Headquarters
World’s fastest growing top 10 software company expects to double New York workforce
Company announces commitment to deliver 37,000 total employee volunteer hours to New York nonprofits this year
SAN FRANCISCO, March 7, 2016—Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced plans to significantly expand its presence in New York City with a new regional headquarters in midtown Manhattan at 3 Bryant Park, which will be known as Salesforce Tower New York. Salesforce, named one of Fortune’s Best Places to Work for the past eight years, also plans to tap into the region’s diverse talent pool and double its workforce in New York City, adding hundreds of new jobs.
Salesforce will begin moving into Salesforce Tower New York by the end of 2016. Plans for the building include a new, state-of the-art lobby showcasing the latest technology innovations and a world-class executive briefing center where guests can experience interactive, hands-on demonstrations of the Salesforce Customer Success Platform.
Salesforce is committed to supporting the New York region through its 1-1-1 integrated corporate philanthropy model, in which Salesforce’s product, resources and employee time are dedicated to the communities where employees live and work. Employees in New York will volunteer more than 37,000 hours by the end of the year, supporting local schools, veterans and women in technology.
Comments on the News
● “We are thrilled to be expanding our presence and deepening our commitment to New York City, home to some of the most dynamic, iconic companies in the world,” said Keith Block, vice chairman, president and COO, Salesforce. “Salesforce Tower New York will provide our customers, our partners and our growing workforce with a world-class environment for innovation, collaboration and customer success.”
● “As our thriving tech ecosystem continues to grow and develop, we’re proud that Salesforce has chosen to invest in New York City, where they will bring hundreds of jobs and a commitment to supporting our community,” said Mayor Bill de Blasio.
Salesforce: Fastest-Growing Top 10 Software Company
Salesforce is the 6th largest enterprise software company and the fastest growing top 10 software company in the world today. Companies of every size and industry rely on the Salesforce Customer Success Platform to help them connect with their customers in a whole new way.
Over the last 17 years, Salesforce has expanded and redefined CRM, bringing social, mobile, data science and IoT technologies to its trusted cloud platform, enabling companies to grow sales faster, deliver customer service everywhere, create 1-to-1 customer journeys, engage with customers in interactive communities, deliver analytics for every business user and build modern mobile apps fast.
● We’re hiring! Visit www.salesforce.com/careers for a list of openings. #100BestCos
● Follow @Salesforce on Twitter
● Like Salesforce.com on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: http://www.salesforce.com.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.