Salesforce Customer 360 is the world’s number one customer relationship management (CRM) platform. We have solutions to match any organisation size, industry, and business structure. But what if you could take that CRM and make it even better? That’s where AppExchange comes in. AppExchange is the most trusted enterprise cloud marketplace of apps and experts for your business needs. It has recently celebrated 10 million installs, and more than 91% of Salesforce customers have at least one app integrated within their CRM solution.
What can I find on AppExchange?
If you have a problem to be solved, or a question to be answered, chances are there is an app or expert on AppExchange that will help to meet your needs. There are thousands of pre-built and customisable apps tailored to specific industries, departments, and use cases. It’s not limited to apps either. On AppExchange, you can also discover:
- Components that allow you to build apps and customise pages
- Pre-built solution packages
- Salesforce Labs apps — a collection of free apps built by Salesforce employees
- Trailblazers from around the world in our dedicated Trailhead Community groups
- Certified Salesforce consultants to help you with integrations and implementations
How do I use AppExchange?
Regardless of whether you have a specific problem, or you’re simply curious about what’s out there, the AppExchange homepage is a good place to start. From there, you can check out curated collections of apps and experts , find a list of consultants ready to create a bespoke fix for you, check out the trending apps, or read customer stories for inspiration. If you’re a return visitor, AppExchange provides recommendations based on who you are and what you’ve browsed in the past.
Of course, if you have a particular question in mind, a comprehensive list of solutions is only one search away.
AppExchange partners share their stories
With its thriving ecosystems of partners, AppExchange provides solutions as unique as the problems they’re solving. Below, we’ve shared just a handful of the many success stories we’ve seen from AppExchange partners. For more inspiration, you can take a look at the AppExchange customer stories.
Knowesis helps a large Thai bank transform its customer engagement
Based in Singapore, and with offices across APAC and beyond, Knowesis specialises in providing a centralised real-time view of customer attributes. It partnered with Salesforce to deliver key capabilities a large Thai bank needed to adopt Salesforce Marketing Cloud for campaign management.
Throughout the customer journey, Knowesis processes data from the bank’s core systems, allowing it to monitor customer transactions and provide personalised offers in real-time.
Through this partnership with Knowesis, the bank was able to:
- Enhance its customer experience by reacting in real-time
- Engage with customers through next-generation digital channels
- Maintain capabilities provided by its legacy campaign management system, especially key governance features
- Implement behavioural tracking, offer management, and a granular contact policy
Read more about Knowesis and their ready-to-use plug-in activities for Marketing Cloud Journey Builder.
Blufy helps schools, universities, and training centres manage their operations
Blufy is part of ‘TechMatrix’, a top tier Salesforce partner with a strong focus on education. Blufy is a student- and school-management platform built natively on Salesforce. It provides a ready-to-use, subscription-based platform for education institutions to manage student engagement, school operations, and CRM related areas.
It has helped its customers, including schools across Singapore, to:
- Automate multi-centre school operations, including class and sessions scheduling, and attendance and assessment tracking
- Publish courses and programs, and capture enquiries and applications directly into their CRM systems via configurable web forms
- Streamline revenue management by automating billing and invoicing based on various fee and payment plans
- Improve student engagement via self-service student and parent portals for class schedules, fee payments, student requests, etc.
- Calendaring and resource management to allocate teachers, rooms, and other resources to classes via a drag-and-drop interface
- Real-time insights into business performance for decision making
You can find out more about Blufy’s Student & School Management Platform on AppExchange.
eBest provides digital transformation services for the consumer packaged goods industry
For the past 22 years, eBest has been serving world’s top Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) brands across more than 30 countries. It specialises in RTM (route-to-market) digital transformation IT services, optimising their customers’ retail execution and further increasing sales.
With a presence in Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Latin America, it is devoted to providing agile services and innovative products to enable customer success.
eBest has worked with a major soft drinks company in Asia, using its eBest iMarket and iMentor Solutions. The eBest Mobile platform integrated with their customers’ SAP and business intelligence systems to provide a fully automated sales operation to better control business outcomes.
Supervisors at that company gained real time insights to proactively address market issues and ensure 100% sales call completion.