2020 Revenue Generation Maturity in APAC
Are you clearly showing the business how marketing is going to deliver revenue, including during the pandemic?
During her hugely popular presentation at last year’s B2B Marketing Leaders Forum in Sydney, Hexagon’s Head of Marketing APAC, Ljubica Radoicic explained how she’s transformed her marketing department from a cost-centre to a revenue-driven function. Her strategies of clearly showing the business how marketing is going to deliver revenue and her key initiatives are now getting deployed at Hexagon globally, an engineering technology company the size of GE. Ljubica is an advocate of the “The Revenue Generation Maturity Framework™” developed by The Growth Engine (USA) and has applied some of the principles in her work. At the end of 2019, Ljubica teamed up with The Growth Engine (USA) Founder Eve Chen and the B2B Marketing Leaders Forum to conduct a world-first industry benchmark study to examine key drivers of revenue performance in APAC marketing teams.
In advance of the 2020 B2B Marketing Leaders Forum in October, we are excited to share with you key highlights of this study together with an expert panel discussion, featuring marketing leaders who have been through this transformation journey to secure marketing a seat at the leadership table.
5 key takeaways:
- Gain insights into key trends and factors impacting revenue marketing in APAC
- Uncover how your marketing organisation stacks up to peers when it comes to revenue generation maturity
- Why marketers need to think more holistically about business strategy - positioning marketing as a revenue driver, not advertising and colour in function
- COVID-19 impact and how marketing can ensure sustainable growth Unlock strategic drivers for optimising revenue performance
- Unlock strategic drivers for optimising revenue performance
Emma Roborgh, Founder and CEO, B2B Marketing Leaders Forum
Ljubica Radoicic,Marketing Director, APAC,Hexagon PPM
Eve Chen,Founder & Principal Consultant,The Growth Engine
Natalie Feehan,CMO, MYOB
Kevin Doyle, Regional Vice President, Data, Personalisation & Marketing Automation, Salesforce