Full Privacy Statement
Salesforce’s Processor Binding Corporate Rules, applicable only to Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter, Communities and Force.com (“BCR Services”)
Salesforce’s Notice of Privacy Shield Certification
Salesforce Data Processing Addendum FAQ
- Salesforce.com, inc.’s (“Salesforce” or the “Company”) full Privacy Statement contains more information about the Company’s Web site privacy practices.
- Salesforce has certified certain of its services under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. For more information on our Privacy Shield compliance, please click here.
- When you request additional information or register on Salesforce’s Web sites, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase Salesforce’s applications or services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- When you register for or attend corporate events, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the events on Salesforce’s Web sites.
- Salesforce uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's Web sites and emails.
- For more information about Salesforce’s information collection practices, please click here.
- Salesforce uses information collected to provide you with the Services you request.
- Salesforce may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- Salesforce may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- Unless described in the full Privacy Statement, Salesforce does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. Salesforce may share information collected with other companies that work on Salesforce’s behalf.
- For more information about Salesforce’s use of information collected, please click here.
- Salesforce uses robust security measures to protect information. Additional information about the Company’s privacy and security practices is available here.
- Customers of Salesforce may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s Services (“Customer Data”).
- Salesforce will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in Salesforce’s Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance with Salesforce’s Master Subscription Agreement, Salesforce may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from Salesforce contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- If you provide Salesforce with contact information, you can manage how the Company uses your information by accessing our Preference Centre.
- In general, you may update or change your registration information by editing your user or organisation record. For additional information about requests to access, change or delete your information, please click here.
- You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails. Additionally, you can unsubscribe here.
For more information about salesforce.com’s information practices, please view the Company’s full Privacy Statement. Questions regarding salesforce.com’s Privacy Statement or information practices should be directed here or by mail:
The Landmark @ One Market Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94105
If salesforce.com does not adequately respond, or if you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.