How Salesforce Uses Salesforce for Sales
Salesforce helps companies connect with customers in a whole new way. That’s been our focus for nearly 25 years. A customer company means a company that puts the customer at the center of everything they do. Being a customer company is so important because when you focus on your customer, everything else falls into place – even in the face of all the challenges and competing priorities businesses have today.
Join us to hear how Salesforce uses our own Customer 360 suites to manage our business and collaborate cross-functionally to inspire and win the hearts of our customers efficiently and in real-time.
Date: 6 Jun 2023, Tuesday
Time: 10am - 11:30am SGT
You will get to see behind the scene and learn best practices of:
- How Sales Development team prospects, from identifying, acquiring to qualifying leads
- How Sales Managers manage accounts and opportunities to closure
- How Sales Strategy team manages pipeline and forecast and drives operational excellence
10:00 A.M. - Welcome & Introduction
10:20 A.M. - Sales Development at Salesforce
10:40 A.M. - Opportunity/Account Management
11:00 A.M. - Pipeline & Forecast Management
11:30 A.M. - Closing
Register now. See you at the event!
- Saurabh Khanna,Regional Sales Director at Salesforce
- Shafida Begum,Senior Director, Sales Development at Salesforce
- Claire Alindogan Marquez,Account Executive at Salesforce
- Rasika Singhal,Senior Manager, Sales Strategy at Salesforce