Marketing Cloud, Trailhead...
February 18, 2020
Salesforce Spring ’20 Release Features Now Available
By Peter Schwartz, SVP Strategic Planning, Salesforce
Salesforce Spring ’20 release features are now available to customers globally.
This release includes over 300 innovations, including:
- Sustainability Cloud - a set of products and services that enable companies to better manage greenhouse gas emissions
- Marketing Audience Studio: Identity - a new product that enables customers improve the reach of email campaigns
- Einstein Analytics for Consumer Goods - a new product for the recently announced Consumer Goods Cloud that provides advanced and meaningful retail insights
- myTrailhead for Customers and Partners - this tool allows businesses to train and enable their external teams
- Salesforce Data Mask - this product allows customers to protect valuable information in their Sandbox test environments
With each release, we’re working to bring new products to life based on customer ideas and the feedback they give us to make our products better. Learn more about how how customers participate in our innovation cycle in the video found here.
For complete details, see the Spring ‘20 Release Page.