Marketing Cloud, Trailhead...
April 2, 2020
An Update on How Salesforce is Deploying Our Products and Resources to Help During COVID-19
By Bill Patterson, EVP and GM, CRM Applications at Salesforce
In this unprecedented time, we’re navigating new challenges that are having a huge impact on our lives and work. As we all grapple with this global pandemic, Salesforce is committed to working together with our customers through this crisis.
At Salesforce, Trust is our number one value, and we want to make sure customers have access to the latest information about our products and services. As always, you can track the service availability and performance for Salesforce products in real time at trust.salesforce.com. As of this posting, Salesforce services and customer support are not impacted by COVID-19, and our regular service and support options remain available.
I also want to share how we are using our products and resources to help customers and our communities deal with this pandemic.
- Nearly 2,000 companies and organizations from 47 countries are using the Salesforce Care solutions, less than a week since we rolled them out. These include:
- Salesforce Care for Employee and Customer Support, a pre-configured employee help center, customer service, and contact center application for responding to inquiries fast, and keeping customers and employees informed.
- Salesforce Care for Health Systems to assist their emergency response, call center and care management teams.
- Salesforce Care for Small Business, which includes Essentials and Tableau Desktop.
- Quip Work from Home to help organizations of all sizes collaborate with employees and customers from anywhere.
- We also announced this week that Salesforce and AWS are giving Salesforce Care customers free access to Amazon Connect. This means companies with remote service teams can spin up a virtual contact center in minutes.
- We’re seeing strong adoption for the Tableau COVID-19 Data hub, which allows anyone to stay up to date with the most impactful COVID-19 data visualizations for their region, industry or response initiatives. It’s already received more than half a million page views and reached 400,000 users.
- With people looking for opportunities to re-skill, we’ve seen a surge on Trailhead, our online learning system. The content we have made available to help our Trailblazers through the pandemic has seen two times the normal engagement for badge completions and traffic to Trailhead LIVE has increased 4X.
- Since Launching the AppExchange COVID-19 Resource Center, Salesforce partners and internal Salesforce teams have introduced more than 30 solutions to help customers address the COVID-19 crisis, with solutions that better enable work from home, manage business continuity, support health care providers, and extend our Salesforce Care offerings.