Editor’s Note: AI Cloud, Einstein GPT, and other cloud GPT products are now Einstein. For the latest on Salesforce Einstein, go here.
AAA’s second-largest club, The Auto Club Group (ACG), is taking the next step in its digital transformation journey with Salesforce, using the power of generative AI to increase efficiencies, drive innovation, and become more customer-centric.
To meet customers’ increasingly high expectations, ACG will use AI Cloud – Salesforce’s trusted, open, and business-ready enterprise AI solution built for CRM – to empower employees to deliver more personalized and real-time member experiences at scale.
Driving the news: AAA is North America’s largest motoring and leisure travel organization, providing its members with travel, insurance, financial, and auto-related services. More than 13 million of those members reside in The Auto Club Group’s region, which spans 14 U.S. states, the province of Quebec and two U.S. territories. Today, the organization uses Einstein AI to provide personalized, relevant recommendations to members, such as the option to bundle insurance policies for a reduced premium. Next, ACG will apply Salesforce AI Cloud capabilities to three key focus areas:
- Enhancing customer experiences: Today, every ACG employee, across all lines of business, can see a complete profile of each member to better respond to and anticipate their needs. With Service GPT-powered chatbots, customers can get real-time answers to questions like how to renew their membership or add a family member to their plan.
- Boosting agent productivity: In the future, agents will be able to use generative AI tools to automatically pull in relevant content and draft personalized responses based on customer data in Salesforce, and back office administrative tasks, like logging tickets, will be done automatically.
- Streamlining DevOps: ACG’s vision is to use AI-generated code and workflows so that its software developers can reduce the time spent on diagnosing and resolving problems and accelerate the development lifecycle, bringing innovation to members faster.
We’re accelerating our digital transformation with Salesforce and AI Cloud as one of the partners that will help us implement AI across our entire business including DevOps, support, sales and underwriting.”Shohreh Abedi, EVP, Chief Operations Technology Officer, and Member Experience at AAA – The Auto Club Group
The customer perspective: “Our goal is to deliver more personalized member engagement, make our processes more efficient and cost-effective, and drive innovation across our team within a safe and trusted environment,” said Shohreh Abedi, EVP, Chief Operations Technology Officer, and Member Experience at AAA – The Auto Club Group. “We’re accelerating our digital transformation with Salesforce and AI Cloud as one of the partners that will help us implement AI across our entire business including DevOps, support, sales, and underwriting.”
AAA — The Auto Club Group’s ROI at-a-glance:
- 30% of cases deflected using self-service capabilities.
- 10% faster response times by automating roadside assistance.
- Significantly reduced costs by decreasing trucks on the road through more efficient scheduling.