Why it’s relevant: Businesses are racing to develop software that can power their business applications, but 80% of IT leaders say integration challenges slow their digital transformation. And, 86% of IT leaders expect generative AI to soon play a prominent role at their organizations.
Innovation in action: Anypoint Code Builder is an integrated development environment (IDE) that lets developers build APIs and integrations with modern tooling through Visual Studio Code, use natural language prompts to generate code, and access a variety of deployment environment options available for desktop and cloud IDEs.
Anypoint Code Builder allows IT teams to:
- Use AI to accelerate development. Einstein for Anypoint Code Builder (currently in pilot) lets developers use generative AI with natural language prompts to generate code and integration flows — visual representations of the code and business logic needed to connect systems and applications.
- Build faster with next-generation developer tooling. Developers can access a comprehensive ecosystem of extensions that facilitate interoperability across diverse technology stacks and ecosystems.
- Maintain agility with flexible development environments. Anypoint Code Builder offers flexibility through a choice of development environments, including a desktop IDE that can be locally installed within the popular Visual Studio Code, and a cloud IDE that is accessible through any web browser.
- Accelerate industry-specific integration. Companies can speed up industry-specific integration via packaged solutions that streamline critical business initiatives, speed up implementations, and help companies adhere to industry best practices. For example:
- Healthcare: Organizations can streamline patient data integration across various electronic health record (EHR) systems to enhance patient care coordination
- Financial Services: Firms can facilitate secure and compliant data sharing between financial institutions and fintech partners, expediting the development of innovative financial products and services.
- Retail: Companies can seamlessly integrate ecommerce platforms with inventory management systems, improving order fulfillment efficiency and inventory accuracy.
Einstein for Anypoint Code Builder helps developers jumpstart projects by using natural language to generate code and integration flows
Salesforce perspective: “MuleSoft’s Anypoint Code Builder modernizes our core integration tooling with the power of AI and a new Visual Studio Code-based foundation. This empowers developers to build integrations and APIs faster in their preferred environment, ultimately creating new ways to reach customers, generate revenue, and build more impactful software by integrating with other relevant technologies with greater ease.” – Param Kahlon, EVP, Automation and Integration, Salesforce
This empowers developers to build integrations and APIs faster in their preferred environment, ultimately creating new ways to reach customers, generate revenue, and build more impactful software by integrating with other relevant technologies with greater ease.Param Kahlon, EVP, Automation and Integration, Salesforce
Customer perspective: “MuleSoft’s Anypoint Code Builder’s seamless integration with numerous programming languages, and its extensive library of extensions and customizable interface makes it the ultimate coding companion. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced MuleSoft developer, Anypoint Code Builder empowers you to write code efficiently and with style.” — Rajesh Nagarajan, Senior Manager, Enterprise Data Integrations, AVEVA
- Anypoint Code Builder for Desktop is now available to all customers.
- Einstein for Anypoint Code Builder is currently in pilot.
- Anypoint Code Builder (Cloud) is currently in beta with general availability planned for the second quarter of 2024.
- Learn more about MuleSoft Anypoint Code Builder
- Download Anypoint Code Builder for Desktop
- Join a webinar to dive deeper into the product’s features and capabilities on Oct 24, 2023
- Learn more about Salesforce Einstein
Any unreleased services or features referenced here are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.