At Salesforce’s World Tour in New York, Execs Unpack New Product Innovations Including the Latest Expansion of Work.com
Live from New York, Salesforce leaders took the stage for the next installment of the Success Anywhere World Tour. Jody Kohner, EVP, Global Enablement, was joined by David Schmaier, Chief Product Officer to discuss how businesses including Salesforce are rethinking their strategies in the shift to digital-first. Announced within the keynote was a significant expansion of Work.com — the company’s unified employee experience platform to power the hybrid workforce.
“Nearly 70% of people already feel work has permanently changed. And we’re seeing that change in real time,” said Kohner. “We’re evolving our approach because work is evolving.”
Kohner and Schmaier also shared new products, partnerships, and customers innovating on the Salesforce platform, including:
- Seven new innovations across Industries including corporate and investment banking features for Financial Services Cloud and virtual retail execution for Consumer Goods Cloud, which all aid in the industries transition to digital-first.
- Customers including NBCUniversal and Honeywell who are creating smarter, more connected experiences using Salesforce.
- A new multi-year partnership with Team USA and the LA28 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Salesforce also announced a partnership with NBCUniversal to support its Olympic and Paralympic coverage across platforms for the next seven years.
Below are highlights of the key news from the New York event:
New Work.com innovations to enhance the employee experience
Schmaier announced a significant expansion of Work.com — including Work.com Wellbeing to enhance employee wellness, Work.com Talent to accelerate learning and career growth and Employee Service offerings that automate support to increase productivity.
- “Whether you’re powering a remote, hybrid, or in-office workforce, you can now engage your employees in entirely new ways and help them thrive. With new Work.com capabilities to help you prioritize wellbeing, career development & learning, and HR service, your employees can get the support they need — from anywhere” – David Schmaier, Chief Product Officer
To learn more about Work.com innovations, read the announcement here.
Reimagined industry clouds for the digital-first era
- “Transformation has accelerated every industry — and customers are accelerating to go digital. No customer or industry is immune.” – David Schmaier, Chief Product Officer
To learn more about industry-specific innovations, visit the announcement for Corporate Investment Banking and industry innovations.
NBCUniversal and Honeywell are using Salesforce to create smarter, more connected experiences
- “What Salesforce is actually doing is dragging NBCUniversal — and therefore the entire advertising industry — out of the prehistoric ages, and into the future.” – Linda Yaccarino, Chairman, Global Advertising and Partnerships, NBCUniversal
- “We don’t want consumers to dread commercials, which means we have to get them the right commercials, and the efforts to do that require a business transformation that democratizes data. Salesforce is really powering that in real time.” – Linda Yaccarino, Chairman, Global Advertising and Partnerships, NBCUniversal
- “The beauty of Salesforce is you can customize it to meet your business needs, and it anchors everything around the customer.” – Natalie Mancosky, Director Sales Excellence, Honeywell Connected Enterprise
- The future of business has fundamentally changed. In order to succeed, you need to adapt, and a big part of that is being able to work from anywhere. With Salesforce, our sellers have been able to continue their sales process virtually, without skipping a beat.” – Victor Abelairas, GM of Tridium Innovation at Honeywell Connected Enterprise
Want to catch up on the full event? Watch the livestream here.