Amid macroeconomic uncertainty, leaders must prioritize smart investments that accelerate time-to-value
New research shows Salesforce customers see, on average, a 25% decrease in IT costs and up to 27% faster automation of business processes over previous approaches*
Bayer and RBC Wealth Management are leveraging Salesforce to transform their business and drive cost savings with automation
Today, Salesforce introduced a new Automation Everywhere Bundle to accelerate end-to-end workflow orchestration, automate across any system, and embed data and AI-driven workflows anywhere.
Companies today need to quickly adapt to changing market conditions by automating critical business processes. However, the last mile of automation is challenging and often includes updating data in legacy systems, scanning paper documents, and routing work to multiple people and systems. The Automation Everywhere Bundle helps companies rapidly adapt to change with no-code capabilities that automate any work — from repetitive tasks to manual processes — across documents, images, modern apps, legacy systems, and more.
Amid macroeconomic uncertainty, leaders across every business are prioritizing investments that drive leverage for their organizations and accelerate time-to-value. As a result, companies are increasingly turning to automation, which helps boost productivity by reducing repetitive tasks and delivering personalized experiences via automation that are more efficient and effective at significantly lower cost. This frees up employees to focus on higher value work, like improving customer experiences, setting a solid business foundation to weather the highs and lows of a changing economic climate.
Seventy-nine percent of automation users in the U.S. say automation tools increase their productivity and 74% say using automation tools help them get their work done faster. However, only 23% of organizations say they have been able to fully automate processes across business functions, which makes the Automation Everywhere Bundle essential as companies see automation as a key driver of business success.
“Every business across every industry is looking to drive efficiency and lower costs, while staying closely connected with their customers,” said David Schmaier, President and Chief Product Officer, Salesforce. “Automation – an integral part of the Salesforce Customer 360 – is the answer, allows customers to receive highly personalized service across channels, and enables teams to boost productivity, better collaborate across the business, and focus their time on the highest value activities. By leveraging automations that connect data, systems, and AI across the business, organizations save time and money and employees can focus on what matters most during these unpredictable times — exceeding customers’ expectations.”
Automation – an integral part of the Salesforce Customer 360 – is the answer, allows customers to receive highly personalized service across channels, and enables teams to boost productivity, better collaborate across the business, and focus their time on the highest value activities.David Schmaier, President and Chief Product Officer, Salesforce
What’s new: The bundle helps customers save time, increase productivity, and deliver better customer experiences, all while staying within budget. The Automation Everywhere Bundle includes:
- Composer: Helps customers increase productivity and efficiency with no-code process automations, using pre-built connectors to the most popular enterprise apps; Connect customer and employee experiences together with clicks, not code.
- RPA (robotic process automation): Reduces manual work and repetitive tasks by integrating the flow of work across any green screen, legacy system, or modern SaaS application; Automate document processing by capturing unstructured data from documents, images, and more.
- Anypoint Platform: Helps innovate faster and reduce maintenance costs by leveraging powerful API management capabilities, bringing composability, governance, and monitoring to automation. Reach final mile systems wherever they are.
The bundle enables customers to achieve end-to-end automation at scale. For example, teams can automate anything with clicks or code, from modern apps to legacy systems, all with enterprise-grade security and governance. See the following video for more information about how each product works together to drive success.
Bayer and RBC Wealth Management save time and reduce costs with Salesforce
Bayer and RBC Wealth Management deployed Salesforce products such as Anypoint Platform to successfully transform their business with automation.
- “Our number one priority is to deliver world-class wealth management services. For us, this meant we needed to enhance our client and advisor experiences by embracing automation and moving away from manual processes,” said Greg Beltzer, Head of Technology, RBC Wealth Management U.S. “With Salesforce, we have been able to consolidate 26 systems into one, reduce maintenance costs and streamline the client onboarding experience to signing agreements with just one digital click.”
- “Previously it took our teams 5-6 weeks to develop a product, and now it takes just two weeks, so we are seeing 200% faster product development, and speed to market has increased by 5x,” said Arun Sankarapillal, Senior Director Product Experience Lead – Portfolio and Pricing, Bayer.
Salesforce Automation Everywhere Bundle helps companies find success now
The Automation Everywhere Bundle will provide customers with the automation solutions they need now. On average, customers save up to 40% with the Automation Everywhere Bundle relative to comparable solutions.**
- Learn about the new Automation Everywhere Bundle here.
- Find out how customers are driving success now with Salesforce.
- Learn about the next generation of MuleSoft.
- Learn about Salesforce Flow for automation.
- Learn how RBC Wealth Management uses automation to successfully transform their business.
*Source: 2022 Salesforce Success Metrics Global Highlights. Data is from a survey of 3,706 Salesforce customers across the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Australia, India, Singapore, Japan and Brazil conducted between June 8 and June 21, 2022. Results were aggregated to determine average perceived customer value from the use of Salesforce. Respondents were sourced and verified through a third-party B2B panel. Sample sizes may vary across metrics.
**Savings based on bundle pricing against estimated average prices of comparable solutions on an annual subscription and consumption basis. Anypoint Platform includes limited integration and API building capabilities. Restrictions and exclusions apply. Offer subject to change without notice. Contact your sales representative to learn more.