Salesforce Announces Einstein GPT for Service and New Service Automation Capabilities Powered by Data Cloud
Today, Salesforce unveiled new Einstein GPT and Data Cloud capabilities to help service organizations streamline common requests and power every interaction with generative AI.
Why it’s relevant: Consumers expect real-time, personalized experiences, with 65% planning to stay loyal to companies that meet these expectations. To retain customers, companies must transform, using generative AI and automation to maximize service agent productivity and make interactions frictionless for customers and agents.
Innovation in action: New real-time AI, data, and automation capabilities from Salesforce Service Cloud help service organizations personalize interactions and deliver exceptional customer experiences at scale.
- Einstein GPT for Service uses generative AI to personalize every customer experience, empower agent efficiency, and unlock knowledge. It lets service teams generate responses, automate knowledge article creation, and auto-generate case wrap-up summaries with trusted, relevant data sources powered by Data Cloud. The result is trusted, AI-generated service content, providing personalized and relevant customer communications and experiences across the Customer 360.
- Service Catalog allows service organizations to streamline requests with a curated library of flows that automate the fulfillment process to deflect common service cases like parts replacements or product returns. Now, organizations can create a workflow and implement it across any touchpoint with an intuitive low-code builder — faster and more easily than with custom code. With the unified customer profile built in Data Cloud, service organizations can automate complex workflows and trigger more personalized actions based on real-time changes.
Salesforce perspective: “To meet today’s customer demands, organizations must ‘Shift to Scale,’ which means shifting from high-touch to low-touch interactions. By powering Service Cloud with Einstein GPT, Data Cloud, and automation, we’re aiming to deliver the world’s most trusted generative service AI platform and ecosystem so our customers can accelerate their digital transformation success, reducing costs while improving customer experiences.” – Clara Shih, CEO of Service Cloud, Salesforce
- 84% of IT leaders say generative AI will help their organization better serve customers.
- 58% of service organizations use process or workflow automation to increase agent productivity.
By powering Service Cloud with Einstein GPT, Data Cloud, and automation, we’re aiming to deliver the world’s most trusted generative service AI platform and ecosystem so our customers can accelerate their digital transformation success, reducing costs while improving customer experiences.Clara Shih, CEO of Service Cloud, Salesforce
- Einstein GPT is currently in closed pilot.
- Service Catalog is expected to be generally available in summer of 2023.
- Learn more about Service Cloud’s new data and AI capabilities here
- Watch the latest Service Cloud demo
- Understand how Generative AI in Reshaping Service in this blog
- Check out the Einstein GPT Keynote from TrailblazerDX23 here
Any unreleased services or features referenced here are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.