Salesforce, the #1 AI CRM, today announced that its enterprise cloud marketplace for partner apps and experts, AppExchange, has been recognized as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: SaaS Marketplaces, Q4 2023 analyst report.
Why it’s important: 88% of IT leaders view app integrations as critical for building connected customer experiences.
- AppExchange is a trusted marketplace that empowers companies, admins, developers, and entrepreneurs to build, market, and grow in entirely new ways.
- More than 91% of Salesforce customers, from small businesses to enterprise companies, have installed at least one app from AppExchange.
- Since its launch in 2006, the platform has grown to include more than 8,000 apps and experts, with over 12 million customer installs.
Driving the news: Forrester’s evaluation found that “Salesforce continues to be a SaaS poster child and a pacesetter, both generally and in its SaaS marketplace.”
- Forrester also gave Salesforce the highest possible ratings in the criteria of availability of applications, search capability, product details, peer reviews, global availability, vision, innovation, roadmap, community, and number of customers.
- “Salesforce has a well-established, big marketplace for SaaS solutions that is widely adopted in its vast customer base. It has also done a lot to foster security, peer reviews, and information and details.” – The Forrester Wave™: SaaS Marketplaces, Q4 2023 report
- “We believe this recognition is a direct reflection of the innovation we are achieving with our partners as we scale to serve more and more customers. Moving forward, we want to bring the power of the Salesforce ecosystem to every product, industry, and customer journey, and believe our investments in trusted data, AI, and CRM will play a key role in that effort.” – Alice Steinglass, EVP & GM, Salesforce Platform & AppExchange
Moving forward, we want to bring the power of the Salesforce ecosystem to every product, industry, and customer journey, and believe our investments in trusted data, AI, and CRM will play a key role in that effort.Alice Steinglass, EVP & GM, Salesforce Platform & AppExchange
- Partners are building apps on AppExchange to help them extend and enrich their AI and data strategy and workflows, found on the new AI + Data + CRM Collection.
- AppExchange recently announced over 100 new Tableau Accelerators and expanded its commerce ecosystem for Commerce Cloud customers.