For the 14th consecutive year, Salesforce Service Cloud has been named a leader in the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center report.
Why it matters: Gartner defines CRM Customer Engagement Center (CEC) as “software applications used to provide customer service and support by engaging intelligently — both proactively and reactively — with customers by answering questions, solving problems, and giving advice.”
- Developed for service teams and managers, Service Cloud allows organizations to deliver personalized customer service at scale with AI-powered insights, recommendations, and productivity tools.
Driving the news: The Gartner Magic Quadrant™ uses a two-dimensional matrix to evaluate CRM CEC companies based on their Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute considering factors such as product/service, overall viability, execution/pricing, market responsiveness and track record, and customer experience.
- Gartner recognized Salesforce’s Service Cloud as a Leader in both its vision and ability to execute.
The Salesforce perspective: “We’re honored to be recognized as a Customer Engagement Center Leader for the 14th consecutive year,” said Ryan Nichols, General Manager of Service Cloud at Salesforce. “Service Cloud continues to redefine the role of AI in customer service, from self-service bots to contact center agents to field technicians. Our AI-powered innovations are reshaping the service industry, ushering in a new era of extraordinary customer experiences.”
Service Cloud continues to redefine the role of AI in customer service, from self-service bots to contact center agents to field technicians. Our AI-powered innovations are reshaping the service industry, ushering in a new era of extraordinary customer experiences.”Ryan Nichols, General Manager of Service Cloud at Salesforce
The customer perspective: Gartner Peer Insights is a public platform that offers verified, first-hand reviews of enterprise software and services from experienced IT professionals. “I love the product. It is industry-defining and allows us to build a world-class experience for our customer service agents without needing to reinvent the wheel.” — Senior Customer Experience Design Analyst
About Service Cloud
- Service Cloud unifies every aspect of service — from the contact center to the field — and empowers service teams with trusted and secure AI to scale support, boost productivity, and increase cost savings.
- Salesforce recently unveiled new AI innovations for field service that empower the mobile workforce to work faster, increase efficiency, drive more revenue, and build stronger customer relationships.
- Salesforce recently announced general availability of new AI-powered Service Cloud solutions, which embed trusted generative AI into the flow of work with auto-generated personalized responses, work summaries, knowledge articles, and mobile work briefings.
- Learn how Air India deployed Service Cloud and other Salesforce AI solutions to streamline its contact center and customer-facing channels
- See how sales and service professionals are using generative AI to serve customers faster here
- Read a complimentary copy of the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center
- Learn more about Service Cloud here