Salesforce, the #1 AI CRM, today announced it has once again been recognized as a Leader by Gartner in its 2023 Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms.
Why it’s important: According to Gartner, low-code application platforms (LCAPs) are projected to be the largest component of the low-code development technology market, growing 25% to reach nearly $10 billion in 20231.
- The Salesforce Einstein 1 Platform gives companies a powerful set of low-code tools to help them implement, build, and extend their Customer 360, securely, with AI and data capabilities built directly into the platform.
- These solutions empower IT and business leaders to unlock efficiency through AI and automation, build intelligent apps at scale, and personalize every customer interaction through secure, compliant access to real-time data.
The Salesforce perspective: “Businesses use Salesforce because our powerful platform allows them to solve business challenges with AI-powered low-code tools,” said Alice Steinglass, EVP & General Manager of Salesforce Einstein 1 Platform. “We’re thrilled that Gartner has recognized us as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for low-code application platforms. We’re continuing to advance our vision for low code, so customers can benefit from AI and data capabilities built right into their apps, while using our low-code tooling to build and extend their Customer 360.”
Businesses use Salesforce because our powerful platform allows them to solve business challenges with AI-powered low-code toolsAlice Steinglass, EVP & General Manager of Salesforce Einstein 1 Platform
- Salesforce was recognized as a Leader in this Magic Quadrant report based on its Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute.
- Salesforce’s latest low-code innovations were unveiled at Dreamforce ‘23 with the launch of the Einstein 1 Platform, which includes major advancements for Salesforce Data Cloud and the next generation of Einstein.
The customer perspective:
- Across multiple industries, customers like Vonage, Schneider Electric, and CarMax have adopted low-code practices to accelerate speed to market, eliminate manual work, and reduce the costs of traditional software development.
- “As a global leader in business cloud communications, we are always looking for ways to enhance productivity and efficiency,” said Savinay Berry, Executive Vice President, Product and Engineering, Vonage. “Salesforce’s solutions have helped us to automate workflows that allow our teams to collaborate more easily, drive value for customers, and fuel our international expansion.”
- View a complimentary copy of the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Low-Code Platform
- Learn more about Salesforce Einstein 1 Platform here
1Gartner Press Release, “Gartner Forecasts Worldwide Low-Code Development Technologies Market to Grow 20% in 2023,” December 13, 2022. [https://www.gartner.com/en/newsroom/press-releases/2022-12-13-gartner-forecasts-worldwide-low-code-development-technologies-market-to-grow-20-percent-in-2023]
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Low-Code Platform, Oleksandr Matvitskyy, Kimihiko Iijima, Mike West, Kyle Davis, Akash Jain, Paul Vincent, October 17, 2023.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and MAGIC QUADRANT is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.