For the sixth consecutive year, Salesforce has been recognized as a Leader in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for B2B Marketing Automation Platforms*. The company was evaluated for Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement, and positioned furthest on “Completeness of Vision.”
Why it matters: “Marketing operations leaders must enable the delivery of coordinated, multichannel engagement to prospects and customers. B2B marketing automation platforms are an essential tool for supporting this mandate, and early vendor investments in generative AI show promise of expanded solution value,” explained Gartner in its report.
Salesforce perspective: “Providing customers with connected, personalized experiences across marketing, sales, and service touch points is crucial for businesses that want to drive efficient growth,” said Stephen Hammond, EVP and GM of Marketing Cloud.
- “We are pleased to be included as a Leader in this year’s Magic Quadrant. We believe this prestigious industry recognition – and the particular emphasis on our completeness of vision across our investments, with a focus on generative AI and extensibility – reinforces our commitment to providing marketers with the best tools to create connected journeys for their customers,” he continued.
Zoom out: To drive efficient growth, B2B marketers need to align with their sales and service teams to create connected journeys for their customers.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement helps growing businesses engage buyers digitally and in-person, and turn leads into loyal customers.
- It also helps marketing, sales, and service departments provide seamless experiences as teams work from one set of data, insights, and tools.
At Dreamforce, Salesforce unveiled Einstein for Account Engagement which enables marketers to generate Data Cloud segments and Account Engagement content for emails, forms, and landing pages using natural language prompts, increasing productivity and personalization at scale.
- The 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for B2B Marketing Automations Platforms report is available here
- To learn more about Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement, go here
- See how Salesforce B2B marketing automation works with an interactive tour here
*Gartner defines B2B marketing automation platforms as “software that supports demand generation processes at scale. This includes building awareness, generating and nurturing high-quality leads, orchestrating multichannel engagement to guide customer journey progression, and using analytics to measure and optimize performance.”
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for B2B Marketing Automation Platforms, Rick LaFond, Jeffrey L Cohen, Matt Wakeman, Jeff Goldberg, Alan Antin September 2023
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner and Magic Quadrant is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
**This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Salesforce.