Salesforce Named to Most Ethical Companies List for 14th Time
The Ethisphere Institute, a global leader in defining and measuring corporate ethical standards of business practices, has again recognized Salesforce as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies™.
Why this matters: Salesforce prioritizes ethical excellence, good governance, and leading ESG programs that support long-term value creation for all its stakeholders.
Details: The Ethisphere Institute’s 2023 list honors 135 organizations spanning 19 countries and 46 industries.
- The Institute’s selection process evaluates organizations’ culture, environmental and social practices, ethics and compliance activities, governance and diversity.
- Only a select number of companies with exceptional programs and a commitment to advancing business integrity make the annual list.
Read the reaction:
- “To navigate through today’s complex landscape, companies must commit to business integrity through best-in-class ethics, compliance, and governance practices,” said Ethisphere CEO Erica Salmon Byrne. “As a 14-time honoree, Salesforce continues to demonstrate its ongoing dedication to this kind of values-driven leadership and stakeholder capitalism. We congratulate Salesforce for being recognized again as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.”
It is an incredible honor to be recognized for the 14th time as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.Todd Machtmes, Executive Vice President & General Counsel
“It is an incredible honor to be recognized for the 14th time as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies,” said Todd Machtmes, Executive Vice President & General Counsel. “At Salesforce, we believe the business of business is improving the state of the world. Executing that philosophy means we put action behind our words and dedicate ourselves to maintaining the highest ethical standards in everything we do.”
- Learn more about Salesforce’s commitment to ethical business practices in the annual Stakeholder Impact Report.
- Read more about Salesforce’s Annual Equality Update.