Salesforce has collaborated with BNY Mellon’s Pershing X, a startup technology unit within BNY Mellon | Pershing, to build two new client onboarding and engagement apps that will power connected and data-driven experiences for wealth management clients.
When available, the apps will integrate Pershing X’s wealth management platform, Wove, with the Salesforce Platform and be available through AppExchange for Salesforce customers using Financial Services Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud.
Why it matters: Most (61%) customers prefer to manage their investments digitally, and in the past year alone, 34% have switched wealth managers for digital experience and empathetic service.
Go deeper: Together, Salesforce and Pershing X aim to help financial advisors manage customers’ investments digitally and make client experiences seamless by connecting CRM, trading, and financial planning technology on one platform. With Financial Services Cloud and Pershing X, financial advisors will be able to:
- Drive efficiency and profitability: Manage client onboarding, lead automation, account management, and other wealth management activities on one platform, which will streamline internal processes and increase productivity.
- Power data-driven customer engagement: Bring together their data from Pershing X and Salesforce to deliver a unified view of their customers – creating connected, personalized experiences that increase client satisfaction.
- “Many wealth management firms struggle with disjointed legacy systems. With the combined power of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud and Pershing X’s Wove solution, wealth management firms can use one unified platform to help their advisors accelerate productivity, streamline complex business processes, and bring together the right data to personalize and modernize engagements with clients.” – Michelle Feinstein, VP and GM of Wealth & Asset Management, Salesforce
With the combined power of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud and Pershing X’s Wove solution, wealth management firms can use one unified platform to help their advisors accelerate productivity, streamline complex business processes, and bring together the right data to personalize and modernize engagements with clients.Michelle Feinstein, VP and GM of Wealth & Asset Management, Salesforce
- “We launched Pershing X’s new Wove wealth management platform with one key goal in mind: simplify and revolutionize how financial advisors do their work, so they have more time to dedicate to helping more clients. This powerful collaboration with Salesforce helps us achieve this goal by advancing the client onboarding and engagement experience for advisors.” – Ainslie Simmonds, President, Pershing X
- “Salesforce is thrilled to partner with BNY Mellon’s Pershing X as it transforms its business and further expands into the digital technology market. Through this collaboration with Salesforce, BNY Mellon’s Pershing can grow its business in new ways by productizing its proven wealth management processes – empowering other financial advisors to use digital tools to reach clients in new ways and increase productivity and profit.” – Brian Landsman, EVP, Global Technology Partners, Salesforce
Fast fact: This partnership builds on BNY Mellon’s long-standing relationship as a Salesforce customer. Currently, BNY Mellon leverages Financial Services Cloud, integrated with internal data sources, to serve as a single source of truth for BNY Mellon’s customer data for their wealth management business.
- Learn more about Financial Services Cloud here
- Learn about Salesforce’s partner ecosystem here
- Read Salesforce’s Connected Financial Services Report here
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit https://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.