Trailhead Coach Paves New Paths to Salesforce Ecosystem Jobs
Trailhead Coach includes personalized learning content, free certification exams, and automatic access to job interviews with Salesforce customers and partners
This furthers Salesforce’s efforts to close the digital skills gap by preparing job seekers for new careers, and providing companies with a pipeline of qualified talent
Today, Salesforce introduced Trailhead Coach, a free, guided path from skills-based learning to automatic interviews for anyone pursuing a career in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Why it’s important: Trailhead Coach helps bridge the digital skills gap – a pressing issue for companies and individuals alike as 3 in 4 businesses report difficulty recruiting qualified talent – and deepens Salesforce’s commitment to workforce development.
- The Salesforce economy alone is projected to add 9.3 million new jobs by 2026, and Salesforce customers and partners need Salesforce-skilled talent to power their digital transformations.
- At the same time, job seekers need opportunities like Trailhead Coach to develop new skills and gain experience for the in-demand jobs of the future.
As the digital-first world continues to evolve, the need for reskilling has never been more important. We’re proud to be leading the charge in closing the skills gap and empowering the next generation of Salesforce talent to deliver success at their companies.Ann Weeby, SVP of Trailhead, Salesforce
Trailhead Coach empowers anyone to transform their career with Salesforce
Salesforce launched Trailhead in 2014 to empower anyone to skill up for the future of work. Since then, more than five million Trailblazers have used the free online learning platform to learn the skills needed to transform their careers, including topics such as AI, automation, data literacy, and more.
Trailhead Coach extends the power of Trailhead by offering a step-by-step pathway for individuals pursuing a career in the Salesforce ecosystem. It includes:
- Guided learning pathways: With self-paced learning on Trailhead, participants can develop the skills directly aligned to their Salesforce career goals.
- Free certification exam vouchers: Participants can unlock vouchers for more than 18 globally-recognized Salesforce certifications to showcase skills and prove expertise to employers.
- Automatic access to interviews with employers: Once certified, participants automatically access informational and mock interview opportunities with Salesforce Talent Alliance employers – a network of Salesforce customers and partners looking for tech talent.
“Trailhead Coach helped me transform my career from a food delivery driver to a business analyst. I learned the skills to break into a new industry and secured my dream job through an automatic interview.”Dianah Nankunda, Business Analyst, Accenture
Trailhead Coach is available to participants of Salesforce’s Workforce Partner Program, a network of organizations teaching Salesforce skills around the world, and Talent Alliance Career Cohorts, a career development program for job seekers from underrepresented communities.
Trailhead Coach helps companies hire talent to drive their digital transformations
More than 4 in 5 hiring managers say that skills are a more important attribute over qualifications like traditional education or career background when evaluating candidates. By skilling up a workforce for careers in the Salesforce ecosystem, Trailhead Coach also provides businesses with a pipeline of Salesforce-skilled talent to help them drive success now.
“As a hiring manager, I appreciate the strong pipeline of Salesforce talent and the convenience of Trailhead Coach’s automatic interview opportunities,” said Jenn Rice, People & Culture Manager at Coastal Cloud, a software company that hires Salesforce-trained developers. “They allow me to connect with motivated and skilled candidates, saving me time and streamlining my hiring process.”
- Tune into TrailblazerDX March 7-8 on Salesforce+.
- Learn on Trailhead and access the Trailhead Career Hub to explore Salesforce career paths and open job postings.
- Learn more about the AI digital skills gap and how companies can narrow it.
- Explore the newest content on Trailhead, which empowers anyone to automate business solution and boost productivity.