This week at Connections 2023, Yeti — the global designer, retailer, and distributor of innovative outdoor products — will showcase how it is using Salesforce technology to connect with customers in new and innovative ways that are authentic, personal, and true to the brand.
What’s the impact: With Salesforce Customer 360 YETI is able to quickly access customer information from one single location, provide personalized support, place and modify orders on behalf of customers, respond to and close cases faster, and provide an organization-wide view of customer interactions.
- Customer-first design has helped YETI increase mobile conversion rates 63% year over year in 2022 alone.
Dive deeper: As YETI grew and expanded its portfolio with amplified partnerships with new and existing retailers, it was challenging to keep tabs on customer information and order histories using a hodgepodge of disparate systems, spreadsheets, and paper sticky notes. YETI needed a way to streamline these systems into one unified platform that would give them a birds-eye-view into all areas of the company while providing access to every single customer profile.
Innovation in action: Backed by the power of Customer 360, YETI is now managing the entire customer lifecycle, both online and in-store, on Salesforce.
- Most recently, YETI leveraged Commerce Cloud headless commerce capabilities to help launch new site experiences quickly. Using Composable Storefront, they were able to unlock the flexibility to build a new immersive, fully-customized, and guided customer experience. Its All Day Drinkware campaign breaks free from traditional ecommerce design for customers worldwide and launched in only 4.5 weeks.
- YETI needed a strong analytics foundation to gain insight into all product sales in each regional market. Salesforce technology, including Tableau, allows YETI to get insights from their geographic customer data, better understand their buyers, and see how specific products are performing in each region.
- Through the power of Salesforce Einstein, YETI.com shoppers receive unique content, campaigns, offers, and recommendations based on information such as past purchases, geographic regions, and even their favorite outdoor adventures. Additionally, customers can now design their own custom orders, mix and match drinkware, and more — without ever leaving YETI.com.
- Salesforce partner OSF Digital led YETI’s Commerce Cloud and Service Cloud integration to create a single view of customer data and unify support in one platform.
Salesforce perspective: “YETI is known for its built-to-last products, and we wanted to help them create built-to-last relationships with their customers. Backed by the power of our AI, data, and CRM technology, we’re proud to have helped them create a brand that is beloved around the world and that puts the customer at the center of everything they do.” — Michael Affronti, SVP & GM, Commerce Cloud, Salesforce
Salesforce provides us the increased visibility and insights, AI-powered capabilities, and automation that has helped our team build a more consistent and personalized experience, grow our business, and deliver on our core values so we can keep our customers ready for their next adventure.Vab Dwivedi, VP, eCommerce, YETI
Customer perspective: “Salesforce provides us the increased visibility and insights, AI-powered capabilities, and automation that has helped our team build a more consistent and personalized experience, grow our business, and deliver on our core values so we can keep our customers ready for their next adventure.” — Vab Dwivedi, VP, eCommerce, YETI
Partner perspective: “YETI is building new and innovative digital-first experiences that are transforming the company’s brand and relationships with customers. As a trusted Salesforce partner, we are working with YETI to help bring their overall vision to life and reach their business goals with one unified, customer experience powered by Salesforce.” – Gerard Szatvanyi, CEO, OSF Digital