TrailheaDX, the must-attend annual Salesforce developer and admin event of the year, is coming to San Francisco March 28-29 with more than 300+ viewing parties scheduled across 43 countries. The sold-out event brings together our incredible community of Trailblazers for two days of learning, networking, fun and giving back, with an action-packed agenda to empower a new generation of developers to learn the skills needed to land a top job in the workforce of the future.
Now in its third year, TrailheaDX is the perfect opportunity to build your expertise with the latest Salesforce product innovations– from Lightning to Einstein and beyond– learn from Salesforce engineers and product leaders, and connect with the Trailblazer community. Whether you build apps with clicks or code or somewhere in between, the action-packed agenda is geared to teach anyone how to build better, faster apps and components.
Every year TrailheaDX gets better and better but it’s the unique and powerful community of Trailblazers that makes TrailheaDX so special. The Salesforce developer experience is built on diversity, inclusion and equality as core values and we are committed to empowering everyone to thrive, regardless of demographic, academic background or socio-economic situation. All are welcome to unlock their ability learn new skills, land amazing jobs, and build a better future at TrailheaDX.
Here are a few must-see sessions and activities to catch:
- More than 150 technical developer sessions, trails for both developers and admins, expert-led instruction, and the opportunity to get hands-on with the latest Salesforce product innovations.
- TrailheaDX Opening Keynote: Calling All Trailblazers: Join vice chairman, president and COO Keith Block; EVP Developer Relations & GM Trailhead, Sarah Franklin; new Chief Product Officer Bret Taylor and special guests to learn how everyone can build apps faster, connect every customer experience and learn new skills in the Fourth Industrial Revolution using the latest Salesforce innovations including The Lightning Platform and Trailhead.
- Fireside Chat with Marc Benioff and Parker Harris: Bring your questions and get answers firsthand from the founders of Salesforce.
- Equality Fireside Chat with Betty Reid Soskin and Chief Equality Officer Tony Prophet: Ninety-six year old Betty Reid is the oldest active National Parks Ranger and played a key role in shaping and designing the Rosie the Riveter World War II Home Front National Historical Park in Richmond, CA, ensuring that the reality of history – including racism, segregation, and sexism – weren’t left out of the narrative.
- The Future of Salesforce App Dev with Parker Harris & Friends: Co-founder Parker Harris will take an in-depth look at the future of App Dev on the Salesforce platform and how you can build apps faster, smarter, and together.
- Fireside Chat with Mark Hamill and Axios’ Ina Fried: Best known for his role as Luke Skywalker, Mark Hamill will join reporter Ina Fried for a wide ranging discussion on all aspects of entertainment including stage, screen, television and new media
Other fun happenings:
- Kids Coding Zone: Middle schoolers from Urban Promise Academy will complete coding projects where they’ll learn about the environment while using Salesforce to build a new app
- Trailhead for Students: Students from local colleges and programs will use Trailhead to learn how they can land a job in the Salesforce ecosystem after graduation and get hands-on training from experts
- Wildlife Conservation Society TrailheaDX Quest: Attendees will complete learning quests to raise money for the recognized nonprofit that works to conserve more than two million square miles of wild places around the world
- American Red Cross Volunteer Project: Attendees will pack 400 Emergency Kits for SF Bay Area public schools
The Second-Annual Salesforce Equality Awards
On the evening of March 28, Salesforce will host the second-annual Salesforce Equality Awards to recognize individuals across industries for committing their careers and lives to creating a more equal world for all. Salesforce will honor equality trailblazers transforming Silicon Valley, Hollywood and beyond.
We look forward to seeing you there!