- Alex Denley, Director of Innovation & Transformation, London South Bank University
- Maëlle Lavenant, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Salesforce
- Richard Bennion, Lead Solutions Engineer, Salesforce
Demand for connected student services and 1:1 support is higher than ever before. How can universities empower services teams to support students in a personalised way – and drive engagement and retention at scale?
Discover how London South Bank University is tackling the challenge, and using Salesforce to:
- Understand students fast with 360-degree views
- Provide proactive support thanks to automation and data-driven insights
- Offer personalised student services
Tune in to be inspired – we will also feature a live showcase of Education Cloud summer releases for student success!