- Maëlle Lavenant, Higher Education Senior Product Marketing Manager, Salesforce.org
- Richard Bennion, Higher Education Senior Solutions Engineer, Salesforce.org
With most of their services digitalised because of the pandemic, higher ed institutions are interacting with students on more channels than ever. How are they capturing these interactions? And are they able to get strategic insights to inform actions throughout the student lifecycle?
Today, having a Constituent Relationship Management platform fit for education has become essential for higher ed institutions to deliver on their mission. Join us to learn how the Education Data Architecture (EDA) transforms the #1 CRM platform into the #1 CRM platform for education.
- Discover EDA, the foundation of Education Cloud.
- See how the #1 CRM platform looks like with EDA on top of it.
- Learn how to get started with EDA.