- Priti Patel, Director of Marketing and Widening Participation, Queen Mary University of London
- Alistair Beech, Social Media & Digital Communications Manager, University of Manchester
- Jean Pembleton, Director, Industry Marketing, Salesforce
Student success starts with personalised communication at scale. Your institution’s ability to deliver connected digital experiences across channels determines not only the success of your programmes, but also the success of the students enrolled.
Where to start? What to prioritise? How can success be measured? Join us for this discussion on the latest research, trends, and opportunities for improving student marketing and engagement.
Watch the webinar to learn how to:
- Build a unified communication strategy
- Develop student marketing journeys that convert/engage interest
- Leverage critical marketing data