Sealing The Cracks: Connecting With Students For Wellbeing And Success
Webinar on Demand
- David Kernohan, Associate Editor, Wonkhe
- Dominique Thompson, Award-winning UK General Practitioner, Author & Student Health Wellbeing Consultant
- Frédéric Leclère, Senior Manager, EMEA Industry Solutions, Education, Salesforce.org
- Debbie McVitty, Editor, Wonkhe
- Sunday Blake, Associate Editor, Wonkhe
- Andrea Turley, Director - Customer Led Transformation, PwC
As human beings we all want to be seen and known. Students want to connect with their subjects, with tutors, and each other - to feel like they matter to their university. In a mass higher education system, where there’s always the possibility that some students may fall through the cracks, only technology can help deeply understand students and personalise each engagement.
But just as it’s an imperative that students don’t experience university interactions as a faceless bureaucracy, where they are undifferentiated from their peers, neither do they want to feel manipulated by an algorithm.
In this webinar recording, our panel of experts will discuss how to best underpin an inclusive and communicative environment with technology to support student wellbeing and success.