Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff to deliver two keynotes
Cloud computing industry leaders gather at Cloudforce 2010 Japan to collaborate
SAN FRANCISCO – October 1, 2010 – Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing (http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/) company, today announced Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will deliver two keynotes at salesforce.com’s Cloudforce 2010 Japan on Oct. 5 and Oct. 6, 2010. This industry, customer and developer event is being held at the Prince Park Tower Tokyo in Tokyo, Japan. Benioff will deliver the event's keynote speeches at 10:00 a.m. JST on both days.
Salesforce.com will bring the “real” enterprise cloud, which 82,400 customers of all sizes rely on to run their businesses, to Japan’s attendees through presentations and sessions on the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Chatter and Force.com platform. Benioff will be joined by salesforce.com customers and partners and will present on the cost effectiveness and competitive power that the combination of cloud, social and mobile apps deliver. In addition, many of salesforce.com’s innovative industry partners will exhibit at the Cloud Expo to introduce the latest in cloud computing technologies.
• A live webcast of Benioff's presentation will be available on Oct. 5. 10:00 am JST, to register please visit: http://www.salesforce.com/live/
• A live audiocast of Benioff's presentation will be available on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
• To register to attend Cloudforce Japan, visit: http://www.salesforce.com/jp/cloudforce
• To learn more about Chatter, visit: http://www.salesforce.com/chatter/
• Follow @salesforce on Twitter