Marketing Cloud, Trailhead...
May 23, 2019
Salesforce Introduces the Datorama Marketplace — Create and Use Apps For Deep Marketing Insights
By Leah Pope, CMO Datorama, a Salesforce Company
Brands, Agencies and Partners Supercharge their Marketing Intelligence with the Datorama Marketplace
- “At Land O' Lakes, we are focused on the growth of our business, including the retailers and farmers that we work with. The Datorama platform provides our marketers with a single source of truth for our marketing data, helping improve campaigns and drive ROI," said Lauren Hougas, Marketing Analytics Director at Land O'Lakes. "The new Datorama Marketplace will allow us to access ready-made marketing solutions that are user-friendly and instantly deployable. Specifically, we're looking forward to tapping into the power of Salesforce apps to uncover new performance data and gain faster insights to improve our campaigns."
- “For Dentsu Aegis Network, effectively using marketing data and analytics is paramount to our success in transforming brand-consumer relationships for our clients. The Datorama platform has been invaluable in helping us create a holistic view of the data in a brand's value chain, and ultimately enhances our speed to understanding marketing performance and delivering client value,” said Lauren Walker, Chief Data & Digital Officer, EMEA at Dentsu Aegis Network. “Opening up the Datorama platform for developers to create specialized marketing intelligence apps is groundbreaking. The new Datorama Marketplace unlocks limitless opportunities for Dentsu to deliver and access powerful solutions that leverage the full power of Datorama with immediate time to value.”
- “Our integration with Datorama enables agencies and marketers on our DSP to easily connect, analyze and act strategically on their data. We’re excited to feature AppNexus apps on the Datorama Marketplace that will further help media buyers more quickly solve their business needs so they can stop spending time manipulating manual spreadsheets and focus on the outcomes they care about,” said Alex Chatfield, VP of Sales & Account Management at AppNexus, a Xandr Company.
The Datorama Marketplace Features Easy-to-Use Salesforce, Customer and Partner Apps
The Datorama Marketplace includes Salesforce apps, as well as apps from customers and partners that have been built using the Datorama Developer Portal. Currently, the Datorama Marketplace features 14 apps accessible to beta customers. The complete list of available and upcoming apps include:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email: Offers customers interactive analytics that help benchmark and measure the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns
- Lead Generation: This Sales Cloud app allows B2B marketers to connect paid, owned and organic campaigns to lead results, velocity and opportunities, driving pipeline from every marketing investment and activity
- AppNexus Essential Monitoring: Identifies ad server discrepancies and surfaces KPI performance trends for marketers to optimize campaigns and budgets more effectively
- Workspace Health: Monitors data quality across every marketing source in one actionable view
- Social Intelligence: Compares brand presence for competitive insights across Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter
- SmartLens Apps: The following apps deliver improved reporting for top marketing sources by displaying KPIs, trends and instant analytics:
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Campaign Manager
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Bing Ads
We're inviting developers to create and share app ideas for a chance to win prizes. Click here for details.
Learn more about Salesforce Marketing Cloud here
Learn more about the Salesforce AppExchange here