Marketing Cloud, Trailhead...
April 10, 2020
Salesforce's COVID-19 Response
By Bill Patterson, EVP and GM, CRM Applications at Salesforce
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic around the clock in order to better support our employees, customers, partners and communities. Updates on office closures and workforce support, events and philanthropic donations are below.
- Read Marc Benioff's letter to customers
- Hear from Amy Weaver, President & Chief Legal Officer on the steps we’re taking to support our employees, customers, partners and our communities
- Hear from Gavin Patterson, President and CEO, Salesforce International on our international philanthropic efforts and initiatives
- Get the latest on upcoming Salesforce Events
- Our latest remote work mandates
Below you will find updates on how our customers and partners our deploying our technology to support the global response to COVID-19.
- Salesforce Announces Work.com to Help Businesses and Communities Safely Reopen
- Salesforce Care: Free Rapid Response Solutions to Help Companies Navigate COVID-19
- Access and analyze trusted COVID-19 global data with Tableau
What our Customers are Doing
- Hear from Bill Patterson, GM of CRM Applications on how our customers are tackling COVID-19
- How Customers in Every Industry are Responding to COVID-19
How We're Working with our Partners
Check back often as we’ll share updates and additional resources.
Visit our Newsroom, follow us on Twitter at @salesforcenews, and check out a new resource on how companies can navigate this time of crisis with Leading Through Change.