The COVID-induced surge in workflow automation is here to stay as companies realise just how much it can help them accelerate productivity, improve efficiency, and deliver better customer experiences.
Salesforce Flow is a powerful tool that enables Trailblazers like you to bring the value of workflow automation to your business processes. With a simple drag-and-drop interface, Flow helps you automate complex processes using clicks, not code. In March 2022, customers saved109 billion hours of work by automating repetitive and mundane processes with Flow. If that isn’t enough to get you excited about the tool, here’s another cool fact: Flow provides a library of 900+ workflow automation templates, segregated across different industries, and delivered via AppExchange.
How Flow works
Around 44 billion workflows are executed on the Salesforce platform every day to make customer experiences delightful and engaging. Flow acts as a cornerstone in this process by running a certain logic on-screen upon data entry. It also integrates data from different systems, and triggers updates. This helps customers act on information quicker, and save time by minimising development work.
Flow enables declarative automation, while also making it simple to debug processes inline. Citizen developers can build many variations of automation flows faster using the provided tool-set.
Take the work out of workflow automation
Flow offers a number of capabilities to help you thrive:
- RPA Flows: Improve workforce productivity by redirecting efforts from repetitive and mundane tasks to high-value activities. (e.g., wealth managers can focus more on client outcomes by automating repetitive data entry tasks,and streamlining data-heavy processes like cash and stock reconciliation.)
- Flow Templates: Gain 900+ prebuilt workflows, bots, and RPA solutions that can be deployed quickly and customised to meet your business needs
- Flow in Slack and Slack Actions:Extend the capabilities of Flow to improve collaboration in Slack. Gain access to Salesforce data using Slack Actions. (e.g., back-office and front-office users can work together faster on resolving a customer’s delayed shipment ticket, thus improving customer satisfaction.)
- Flow Actions: Launch workflows directly from Tableau dashboards to act on insights faster. Eliminate the problem of switching between multiple applications to get work done.
- Flow Orchestration (Orchestrator): Simplify the creation of multi-user and multistep tasks across your business.
- Flow Integration:Build data integration pipelines effortlessly with 20+ pre-built connectors and an easy-to-use interface.
- Inline debugging: Enable citizen developers and admins to efficiently test and manage their workflows before moving them to production.
What’s new with Flow
Salesforce is continuously improving Flow’s capabilities. In the past two years, we’ve introduced many new innovations, and rebranded a few offerings as well. This makes it easier for Trailblazers to bring their business requirements to life.
Here’s a look at what’s cooking in Flow:
The possibilities of Flow are endless. It helps you automate at scale to improve your workflows, expand your business, and drive value for customers. All this using a simple click-and-configure approach. With new capabilities in the works, this will be an exciting space to watch.