Performance Edition will combine the world’s #1 CRM apps and platform—Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Salesforce Platform—together with clean, targeted lead and customer data from Data.com, coaching and feedback tools from Work.com, trusted identity services from Salesforce Identity and more. Performance Edition will bring together the innovations companies need to drive amazing growth, achieve new levels of customer satisfaction and maximize sales and service success in today’s social and mobile world.Performance Edition will combine the world’s #1 CRM apps and platform—Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Salesforce Platform—together with Data.com, Work.com, Identity, Live Agent, Knowledge and additional sandbox functionality in a single solution
Performance Edition will bring together the innovations companies need to drive amazing growth, achieve new levels of customer satisfaction and maximize sales and service success in today’s social and mobile world
SAN FRANCISCO—August 12, 2013—Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the world’s #1 CRM platform (http://www.salesforce.com/), today announced Salesforce Performance Edition, a new Salesforce Edition that will combine the world’s #1 CRM apps and platform—Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Salesforce Platform—together with clean, targeted lead and customer data from Data.com, coaching and feedback tools from Work.com, trusted identity services from Salesforce Identity and more. Performance Edition will bring together the innovations companies need to drive amazing growth, achieve new levels of customer satisfaction and maximize sales and service success in today’s social and mobile world.
Quote on the news
• “Salesforce.com has consistently revolutionized the industry by delivering major innovations for sales and service, and we continue to get an incredible response from our customers,” said Alex Dayon, president, applications and platform, salesforce.com. “Performance Edition will combine these capabilities in a single solution to make it easier than ever to become a high performance customer company.”
• “Over the years, we’ve combined several salesforce.com innovations to create a holistic sales and service solution. As a result, we’ve been able to drive new levels of performance across every aspect of Enterasys’ business,” said Dan Petlon, CIO, Enterasys. “Salesforce Performance Edition is a one-stop-shop for customer success. It will put everything we need to drive performance into a single solution.”
• “Successful companies approach their sales and service strategy holistically,” said Michael Fauscette, group vice president of software business solutions, IDC. “With Performance Edition, salesforce.com is making it easier for companies to grow pipeline, shorten sales cycles and improve sales performance while delivering a consistent customer service experience across every channel—all in a single solution.”
With the rapid adoption of mobile devices, social networks and cloud computing, customer expectations have changed. During this time, salesforce.com has expanded its portfolio of #1 CRM apps and platform solutions—Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Salesforce Platform—and introduced new offerings, including Work.com, Data.com and Salesforce Identity. With Performance Edition, salesforce.com is bringing together everything leading companies need to maximize performance across sales and service.
Salesforce.com’s most successful customers, including Facebook, Kelly Services, Schumacher Group and Varsity Brands have combined salesforce.com capabilities over time to transform into high performance customer companies.
About Performance Edition
Based on the feedback and best practices of salesforce.com’s most successful customers, Performance Edition will deliver the combination of capabilities that companies need to maximize performance and become customer companies. Performance Edition will be salesforce.com’s most comprehensive solution for sales and service, combining Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Salesforce Platform with all of the additional capabilities in Unlimited Edition, as well as:
• Data.com: Provides access to accurate, actionable contact and business data to help sales reps immediately uncover and qualify new leads and keep their data clean
• Work.com: Unlocks peak performance of sales teams through consistent coaching, motivation and feedback available on any mobile device
• Salesforce Identity: Will provide a single, social, trusted identity service across all enterprise apps, delivered with the simplicity, transparency and trust of the Salesforce Platform
• Live Agent: Offers a web chat solution directly integrated into the Service Cloud and includes mobile capabilities that instantly connect customers with service agents to get answers in real time, from any device
• Knowledge: Provides a single place for service agents and customers to quickly and easily access knowledge articles and find solutions, directly from the Service Cloud console or on any mobile device via the company’s public communities or web portals
• Additional Sandbox Functionality: Creates a copy (“sandbox”) of an organization’s production environment for integrating code, testing and user training to build and deploy customizations and apps faster
Pricing and Availability
• Performance Edition is scheduled to be available starting November 4, 2013, at the price of $300 per user, per month.
• Unlimited Edition customers can choose to upgrade to Performance Edition or continue to use Unlimited Edition, which will continue to receive enhancements and innovations during salesforce.com’s regular upgrade cycles.
• For more information on Salesforce Performance Edition, please contact your salesforce.com representative or call 1 855 855 8822.
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, empowers companies of every size and industry to digitally transform and create a 360° view of their customers. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit https://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.